Chapter 18: New look,Tour and Baby. Talk.

January 2nd 1987

Eversince the new year had came in all people in the industry has been wanting is to have Prince doing this or Prince sign this.

I had another appointment today but couldn't go due to the fact he was so busy and he couldn't put it in postpone for anything which I think is kinda strange.

As I snuck  off to find out what Prince was doing I had a limo take me everywhere I saw him come out looking with a totally new look and I saw a group of girls surrounding him I was shocked and looked down with tears From my eyes.

It was midnight when he came back home I laid in bed thinking and leaving a blanket and pillow on the couch for Prince with a note saying "groupies huh"

Prince

As I came in I knew she was going to be upset at me but it was business and I loved her so much I never wanted to hurt her.

As I came in I saw a blanket on the couch that read "groupies huh" I looked in confusion not knowing what she was talking about.

I went upstairs to see her looking at tv..walk over to her trying to kiss her but she turned her head.

"Wow ..what did I do know I mean lately you have been snapping at me for no reason I guess it's your pregnancy hormones or it's just you" I said getting alittle angry

"NO ITS YOU THATS BEEN ACTING FUNNY LATELY..hmm don't act like I don't see it .. You stay out late don't come back in to like 4 or 5 in the morning..what is it huh?"

I knew she was upset and I kinda thought back to what she was talking about and thought about earlier when I fans were following me asking me about Calpurina like always.

"ITS WAS MY GOT DAMN FANS .. I MEAN I COME BACK FEELING GUILTY AS FUCK KNOWING THAT YOUR PREGNANT AND HOME ALONE I TRY MY BEST TO COME HOME EARILER BUT THEY WONT LET ME..I LOVE YOU CAL I REALLY DO I WOULDNT DO A THING LIKE THAT TO HURT YOU" I said tearing up with my fist balled up.

I saw Cal get back in bed crying an covering her face.

"I love you too for tonight you sleep on the couch if it get uncomfortable just pull it out into a bed" She said pushing me out and locking the room door.

A/n things getting heated I might give you guys a part two before chapter 20. Book 2 will be out May 29th 2016"