Chapter 10 Prince's Birthday Pt1

-June 7th 1983-

I smiled and look over my phone dialing Prince's number "hello" he said in a sleepy voice I giggled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!" I said screaming into the phone laughing afterwords. He chuckled still sounding sleepy "shh baby you will wake up the entire state" he said joking. I laughed and covered my face as like he could see me "I gotta surprise for you later" I said biting my lip and looking at my out fit for later that night "oh really" I heard him say In a seductive voice. I loved teasing him in a way that turned him on , the way that he sounded made me beg for him even more. "Be ready around 10:00" "okay I will just for you beautiful" I blushed so excited for tonight as I hung up the phone I heard my parents calling for me "Calpurina come down here please we have a surprise" I ran downstairs in my pajamas "Yes?" They looked at me and smiled "sweetie we know it was your 18th and we didn't get you anything so we have something for special for you" they handed me the keys to an 1982 Mercedes Benz I smiled because this was the car I always dreamed of and I finally got it. "Oh my God thank you so much" I said hugging them with tears of joying coming from my eyes. I went back upstairs to plan for his special night but I only didn't know what to do I had to think of something , I had brought a cake,had food prepared and his gift all wrapped up but just the place is all I needed,The only thing that comes to mind is an hotel room! I rented a hotel room for tonight I got a master room , as I got there I called him and told him where to meet me at I heard him getting turned on.

-Prince-

This is my 25th Birthday and and out of all of them this was gonna be my favorite one. The time was 10:07 am and she had everything planned I could tell how she was talking into the phone,I told the limo driver the address that Cal had gave me the drive was peaceful and all I could think about was was Cal. As we got there I saw Cal outside waiting for me I smiled and bite my lip thanking my limo driver before closing my door I walked over to her kissing her lips gently grabbing her sides whispering in her ear "Where's the birthday's boy gift" I said grabbing her ass tightly. "She led me in the room locking the door" this night was everything I has hope for.

-author's note-
This is just Pt 1 Cal has a lot of things for Prince on This day.What do you think will happen. Leave comments.