Chapter 15: 5 months and Interviews

November17th,1986

Im five months along and all I have been doing is interviews left and right modeling for magazines,doing radio talk shows,it was all fun but a lot of work being on your feet 24/7 posing for pics and in all being pregnant was just the start of it.

Today I had a doctor appointment to check and see if I was okay and so was the baby,I went to the closet picking out loosing fitting pants and my white tank top putting my flannel shirt on top,since it was cold I put on my boots,I didn't really fill like doing my hair so I put my hair in a messy bun doing my makeup.

"How is my favorite two people in the world doing?" Prince said leaning down kissing my tummy. "We are fine expect your son or daughter is kicking like He--" "Hey!! No cussing" He said covering my mouth,I giggled getting up carefully walking down stairs grabbing my jacket "you ready baby?" Prince said grabbing his jacket as well. I nodded walking to the car getting in I started feeling very sharp pains I played them off trying not to get Prince worried I told him I pulled a muscle in my hand and it was hurting.

-Prince-

I knew something was bothering Cal,but I didn't wanna say anything because I knew she would go all crazy if I said anything so i just kept quite.

The ride there was silent,watching Cal grab her hand the whole ride kept me wondering "is it really her hand..can it be the baby?" Those thoughts let wondering though my head the whole ride there.

As we got to the doctor's office,I helped Cal out the car leading her inside the office signing her in letting her seat down. As I sat down beside her I began to rub her stomach calming the baby and talking to he/she , "aww they fell asleep" said Cal. I smiled at her and kissed her.

"Mrs.Blackmen?" Said the doctor , Cal got up slowly receiving my help I whispered "can't wait till they start saying Mrs.Nelson" she smiled and nodded.

-Cal-
As we got back there I laid back on the table waiting for the doctor Prince stood over me and said "I'm requesting bed rest for baby" I gasped "why?!!" "C'mon on baby you know why..you can barely walk,you need your rest it's good for you and our baby" I nodded "okay baby"

As the appointment went on the doctor gave me a list of things I should and shouldn't eat,Prince took the List and folded it up and put it in his pocket looking at me winking. Only my fiancé ..only my Fiancé I said smiling walking out the doctor's office.

-a/n-
This chapter was okay I think but more juicy chapters will be made.enjoy