Chapter 8 Cal's Birthday Pt2

-June 5th 1983,10:07pm-

-Calpurnia-

"Oh yess baby right there"I said letting out a small moan this touch was magical and I didn't want none of it to stop. The ring on my finger stood for Pure till marriage .. But mom did say "the you one you are ready for" is the words that replayed in my head all night. "AHHH FUCK" His tongue were in places that I thought that were in possible to reach my inner thighs were wet and I was full his love marks "who you belong to baby?" He said as he inject himself further inside me "y-you all y-yours baby" as we reached the climax it felt so good I gave myself away to the one person I love for the first time in my life..it was no way that I could tell my parents about this night.

-Prince-

"Cal" I said whispering in her ear pulling on her lobe "yes" she softly with her wave buried in my neck "I love you and I want to be yours" I saw her lean up and look at me and smile "I wanna be yours too" she said as a kiss escape her lips connecting with mine "well let's make it official right here right now"  we kissed and she laid back in my arms and looked down at the necklace that I gave her "I'm more in love with you than the necklace" i playfully pushed her arm lightly and leaning in for a kiss .. Yes we just made love and everything but I wanted for more than that I saw something unique in her I loved her for her I didn't wanna just call for a booty call or to be a weekend lover I want her to be mine and I wanted to be her's and that's how I always wanted it to be.

-10:59pm June 5th 1983-

As I got cleaned up I went to the piano and sat down and start playing a ballet that I had wrote before school had just got out I thought it that the words was a little messy but I went for it.

"If I got you I don't need nothing else because your all I need..people asking what I'm smiling at it's only because I got you on my mind."

"That's your song huh" I jumped as I heard the sound of his voice I giggled and move the hair from my face behind my ear "y-yeah but it's a-little off beat and tempo" he took my hands and sat me at the edge of his seat and told me play the beat over as I play it over u could him rubbing my lower back and making his way to my neck I lost all focus and started concentrating on him. "Mmm baby what you doing"I said getting all tensed up leaning against him. "Warming you up baby .. For round 7,8,9,10 and further more" I bite my lip I tired to fight it off but l couldn't because I was loving every bit  of it.

-authors note-

This so far is my favorite chapter I love it. so Cal and Prince are an Item now. The picture in the top is Calpurina. who is ready for another PT 4 chapter (Prince's Birthday) this is gonna be extra interesting. Leave comments.