Chapter 13Prince's Birthday pt 4

-June 7th 1986-

It has been 3 years since me and Prince had met,it seemed like yesterday we had just met,I loved him so much he made me happy and it wasn't a thing in this world that i wouldn't do for him,it was 10:00 am in Florida and i couldn't wait to call him up and tell him happy birthday and another surprise as well as i pick up the telephone i got so excited because Prince was on tour and i haven't seen him since late April ,I was going to fly to some shows but i couldn't wait till he got back home where he belongs. The phone rang twice before he pick it up saying "i guess someone couldn't hold out on till tonight couldn't they?' he said laughing into the phone "NO!!! because midnight seems so far away and plus its someone BIRTHDAY!!!' I said screaming into the phone like i always have ,i could hear him chuckle into the phone "Well thank you baby" "i also have another surprise for you as well" i said with excitement in my voice "YOUR FLYING OUT HERE FOR THE SHOW?!!"  he said with excitement in his voice "No but this gift will be a very special gift and you cant open it till  next year" I said smiling, i could hear the phone drop out of his hands and I heard people in the background calling his name and slapping his face.  I knew that he was excited and nervous too.

-Prince-

"Did she just say what I think she said..not until next year?...i was becoming a father at the age of 28 which was not bad for me because in some cases people become fathers and mothers at very young ages,as much as i loved kids I Didn't know if i was ready for a kid of mine yet or not, i was excited to hear the news about the baby but i was also nervous because I want to be the best father that any kid could imagine,I love Calpurina with all my heart without her I'm nothing as I picked up the phone to call her my tour manager came to the door and said "the next show starts in 5 minutes" I nodded in agreement putting the phone down angry because in how I react "coming in a sec" I I said looking around "midnight will be around soon" knowing how upset she would be at me I giggled hearing what she would say later when she called.

-a/n-

The year is now 1986 I know I'm skipping around because it's fun and I love it.