Not good

"SOPHIE COME ON! IF YOU DON'T GET UP RIGHT NOW WE WILL BE LATE AND WE CAN'T. BE. LATE!" a voice screeched.

Half six in the morning and that's the foghorn voice she let's off. Typical.

I slid out of bed and literally crawled into the bathroom.

Getting up early sucked big time, but I did need a shower in the morning, and besides, I took forever in the morning.

Jumping into the shower, I gave my hair a quick rinse with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner, and washed myself down, and was out.

I then dried my hair, lightly curled it and began to chose my outfit for the day.

I wore a top saying sexy and I know it and black comfy shorts under it with black pumps.

I loved living in worm weather, but sometimes it just could be suck a pain.

After applying red lipgloss and mascara, I pulled my bag up around my shoulder, grabbed my art project and ran down the stairs.

After all that it was now twenty past eight, all I had t do now was go off to school. God, I hate Monday's...

"Where are you two going?" Asked Kakashi.

"School, it a place where you know, people learn" Amy replied simply, shoving a bowl of coco pops in my face.

"So, what time will you be back at?" he asked, looking up from his book.

"Around, twenty to four" I mumbled.

He nodded slowly, sitting back to read his book again.

"Ready to go?" I asked Amy.

"Ready" she nodded "Before we go, let's tell kakashi the rules? Kakashi, you can basically do anything you want, train, watch tv, eat food, we'll be back in a few hours" Amy smiled

I smiled sweetly before following Amy out the door, school, uh, this was going to be a long day.

First period.

I leaned on my knuckles staring at the whiteboard in boredom.

Our teacher had magically disappeared, I'm not sure where, and it was seriously boring just sitting and waiting, no one was in my class that I well, liked.

"Hey, nerd! No book today?" Rain yelled.

Ugh. Rain. The girl with the orange face, the bleach blond face and dark eyebrows, boob implants, butt implants, super short shirt and flashy top.

"Hey, slut, no pole today?" I questioned back.

Her noes flared and she snapped her head towards the front. Aggravated.

She flipped her hair over her shoulders and pushed her chest out, sexy? No. Needy looking? Yes.

Tapping my pencil impatiently against the desk, couldn't wait for this period to be over.

I've been sitting here for 40 minutes and I should be free any minute.

I has art next, my presentation of my manga project. Manga project? Our school likes to experience all the different types of arts. Still life, cartoon, portraits, and many more.

Once the bell rung I sprang from my seat and dashed out the door, so fast, it was like a super sonic bullet.

Walking strait into my art class I put my artwork on the table and slumped down in my seat, watching everyone else fill in soon after.

"Sophie, you're up" my teacher said, getting out her assessment sheet.

"My project is out of the anime and manga, naruto, my painting is the character Gaara. The reason I picked Gaara is, he's my favourite character, and I could capture him in a simple yet dramatic way" look at me talkin all smarty.

"Um, h-h-" my body shook, convulsed, in pain, I gasped myself and cried out in pain.

Coughing up liquid onto the floor, my hands went numb, not being able to hold my weight.

I gasped in and out, in and out...until everything went completely black.

Amy's POV

I stood beside Sophie as she lay on the nurses bed. Fidgeting restlessly as I waited for Kakashi to turn up, anxiety ate at me.

The nurse said that she had a overloaded anxiety attack...but it couldn't be true, Sophie. Having stress overload. It wasn't possible.

I mean she coughed up blood for gods sake! She should be in the hospital!

"What happened" Gaaras raspy voice sliced through my thoughts.

"She has an anxiety attack...but it's wrong, she coughed up blood, and convulsed. I-I don't know what happened, she's never done this I mean Sophie is NEVER stressed! Especially when the summer is coming up!" I replied, looking from the red head to the brunet. "the nurse said when she wakes, we can take her home, she said a nice hot bath, rest, and no school for the rest of the week."

"A week of sound great..." Sophie croaked, her throat sounding as dry as air.

"Sophie. You scared the HELL outa me! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"

"I don't know what happened, one minute in doing my presentation, the next...I'm on the floor"

She got up, stumbling clumsily. Gaara reached out and picked her up, as if she was as light as a feather.

Sighing, I ran my hand through my hair and told Gaara to follow me. Walking out the school quickly, we were stopped by barbies in heels.

"Weeeeeell weeeeell weeeeeeeeeeeell...the nerd landed a big one here, hi cutie, in Rain" barbie number one introduced herself, shushing out her boobs.

Gaara stared blankly at her and she fidgeted under his stare "Well? What's your name baby?"

"I don't care for the way you speak to me, I'm not interested in you, stop being so pathetic." Gaara said easily, like it wasn't even a snarky remark.

"Well, when you get over dish rag number one" she pointed to Sophie with her perfectly manicured nail "I'll be here, waiting"

Gaaras eyes faired "Never in anyone's lifetime" he threw back, walking on.

I sniggered at Rain and ran to catch up with Gaara, my day just got a lot better.