and...MORE DRAMA!

I hadbeen avoiding everyone all day, since Alison...I didn't really want to see anyone, better to stay away and cool down a bit...before I saw anyone, they would know something was up...and I didn't feel like telling anyone.

It was now...close to midnight, so everyone would be in bed...well...apart from someone...but he wouldn't come out of his room...

I opened my door silently and tip toed down the stairs and into the living room, sitting on the couch with a blanket.

I must have sat there for a while until I hear someone come down the stares.

I turned around to see Amy walking down rubbing her eyes.

"Wow...what are you doing up early? You're never up before me" she said astonished.

"oh, um, I didn't sleep...well..."

She frowned but shrugged it off.

"Well...you look tired, you really should go to bed and try and sleep" she said, turning the kettle on from the kitchen.

"I'm fine, you know, I can never understand how you can drink tea..." I said.

"Have you tried it?"

"No..."

"Well there you go"

I laughed a little and got up "I'm away for a shower, don't have to much fun without me" I said.

"Sure..." she said.

Amy's POV

I watched as she walked up the stairs...she was off today, and I could tell she definetly didnt sleep...she looked...sad...I frowned.

"Hey Amy" Alison said smiling.

"Hey...do you think there's something up with Sophie?"

"Um...well...she was sleeping outside yesterday and when I woke her, she kinda snapped at me, and she looked like she was crying, but I thought best to leave her alone...she was in a bad mood" she said.

I frowned again. She was crying...she doesn't cry...well...not in public anyway...I hadn't seen her cry...in forever...she doesn't just break down and cry...well...she will tell me what’s wrong...in her own time...hopefully...

Sophie's POV

I came out the shower and dried off and changed into shorts and a white top that said, DO NOT DISTURB!

I dried my hair and straitened it. That's when I noticed my eyes...because I didn't sleep they were turning black underneath...I just left them because I really couldn't be bothered, what was the point anyway?

I slipped on red bed socks and walked down the stairs to see everyone was in the living room...including a certain...someone...you know, I don't even know why I was in such a bad mood...he only...glared at me...no big deal...

I plugged my earphone into my left ear and put on some random music.

I walked into the kitchen and poured out some juice. Turning, Gaara was leaning against the wall staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I glared at you" he said.

"Oh...that's ok..."