...DRAMA...

I watched as Sophie’s expression became more and more bored by the minute looking through a huge book...not exactly how I though today was going to go...

“You know, I’ve looked through this WHOLE book and NOTHING has came up...maybe we are looking in the wrong book” she sighed.

“No, it’s in there, if you are like me then its in there, everything is in there”

She sighed but nodded.

Suddenly her expression lit up, like she was having an idea. She flipped to the back off the book.

“FOUND IT!” she yelled.

I looked over, it was only a little but it was there.

“Every jinchuuriki has a match...like one is made for the other, two make a whole...that’s the short version of it...” she said “The hole, made for the other sounds like a mate thing...weird...” she said.

“Ok, well...I guess...that you are like me...after all...” I said.

Nodding she closed over the book.

“Well Gaara, wana be my sensei?” she giggled, turning to me with serious eyes.

Mine in turn widened. Me? A sensei? To, Sophie? Well...I did not see that one coming...at all...

Sophie’s POV

Gaara’s eyes widened at me. Well. Guess he didn’t see that one coming. Why I asked him? Well, he’s been a jinchuuriki all his life...and yeah! I needed to find out more about this ‘made for another’ thing but...if I was going to learn anything about my jinchuuriki then...it would be from him...he knows thinks about it then I’m sure I don’t. Even if I watched the Naruto series or not.

Being a jinchuuriki meant...I have it’s chakra...I wouldn’t have a good sleep...wait! All my life I’ve had a good sleep! If I could have a good sleep then...how could Gaara not?

“Gaara...if I can sleep...how cant you?” I asked.

“Well, your a jinchuuriki has been...dormant...until now...and even then you could sleep, so the only explanation is...it’s because you haven’t...killed...” he said.

“Oh...”

He looked tormented and venerable now, something I had never really seen...

“Gaara, its ok...” I said, but I didn’t really understand why he was suddenly acting like this...

“You shouldn’t be like me...” he said quietly.

“What?” I asked confused.

I don’t want you...to go through what I have...” he said.

“Gaara...I’m a lot stronger than you think...yeah, I was brought down with one shuriken...but...I have a sleepy feeling come over me, not because of the blood loss...” I said totally going off track.

“I still don’t like it” he sighed.

“Well, you don’t have to” I sighed, sitting next to him. I took his hand “I think...that we should take...a break” I said.

Without an answer I took his hand and dragged him off the seat, whether he liked it or not.

“Where are we going?” he asked.