The hyuga ; part 1

*couple of days later*

Amy's POV

Pinning my hair up in a messy bun, I faced Neji in a fighting stance, Activating my byakugan.

"This time for sure, this time, I'll beat you" Neji yelled to me.

Neji ran at me. Striking fast and quick, making me have to block and shove him away.

He had got better, he was more tight in his movements when trying to hit me.

Clenching my fist, I flung it sharply at him.

He grabbed my arm, twisting my body round, my back to his chest, I felt his chakra enforced fingers jab into my arm. One, two, three, four.

My neck. One, two...

"Ouch" I said, twisting my head around to look at him through the corner of my eye.

He smirked at me.

"I let you do that" I said, shrugging a little.

"Mhmm" he said squinting his eyes.

I shrugged him off, twisting my hand around to his thumb, so he couldn't keep grip.

"So, how's the ninjutsu with lady Tsunade going?" Neji asked, throwing a punch.

"Not to bad, I've to move onto antidotes and poisons next, what Sophie did, because of the break Tsunade gave me I'm behind, so on my days off I'm really going to hit the books, and herbs...whatever" I said quickly, dodging.

Neji suddenly stopped moving, staring at something over my shoulder.

I glanced behind myself.

A little girl walked with her mothers hand in hers. A bandage around her forehead.

"I can't imagine the pain it must be..." I whispered.

My head slowly turned.

"I remember...that night I heard the voices...the spoke of the seal...that I could remove it..." I said to myself.

"Amy, there's nothing you can do to prevent this, it's the way of the Hyuga, the branch to protect the main"

"But I'm a branch..." I said, my eyes connecting with his.

"Amy. That's different..."

"No, no its really...not" I said.

I stepped away from him, walking into the narrow hallways.

"Amy" Neji called.

Stepping into my room, I shut the door firmly.

"...Why...why am I different...I shouldn't be...why am I the Hyuga that has to be the savour...why is there even a seal...families protect one another...there shouldn't be a seal for that to happen..." I said, standing in front of my mirror.

"Am I...over reacting...?" I asked myself.

I tossed my headband on my bed, staring at my bare forehead.

"I'm not the main family...I'm a branch..."

Grabbing my headband off my bed I strapped it around my forehead lazily.

My head jerked.

'Once the bird is caged...the bird can fly free'

My eyes squinted.

'Once the bird is caged...the bird can fly free'

"Once the bird...is caged...the bird can...fly free..." I said.