Information and...a scary vision...

I was sitting in shikamarus house facing his dad. Shikaku Nara. Head of the Nara clan. 

"Well, what would you like to know?" he asked. 

"Everything" I stated bluntly "I want to know who my mother was. Who she's connected to. What happened to her. Where is she. Why I got took away from here to earth. Why did she let it happen. Everything..." I said looking him dead in the eye. 

"Well. Your mother was very kind. She was one of my many friends. When she had you with the hyuga she moved out and got a house not to far away with him. You grew up like a mini version of her. She new most jutsus this clan had and taught you as many as she could. That night when the nine-tails came down she made sure that you didn't get hurt. Then they went to help the village. Your mother and father survived and somehow many people found out about your abilities and tried to take you. So. Your mother had something arranged for your protection. So that's how you got to earth. From there on no one seen your parents. They apparently hid away. But we have no reason to believe they are dead. You should check out the house. Maybe it would bring up some memories. Your mother had a sister who died that night and I know of no other connection" he said. 

I nodded "Is there any way you could get your hands on her file or whatever it is?" I asked. 

"I'll try" 

"Thank you" I said. 

"I hope you find what your looking for. You seem pretty determined" he said.  

I nodded my head "Yup" I smiled. 

"Well good luck and if I get anything. I'll come strait to you" he said.  

"Thanks again" 

I stood up giving him a small smiled and walked out the door. Now. That's on of many things off the list. Now. Training with shikamaru. Then information with hiashi. Then some more training. Rest for the day and then soon as possible. Go to tsunade to get medical training. 

Wow a list. Let's hope that doesn't happen to often.  

I walked back to where shikamaru and choji were and stepped in front of him. 

"What?" he asked.  

"You" I said poking his chest "Are going train with me" I stated. 

"Such a drag" he groaned "Fine" he sighed. 

"Smart move" I grinned.

Shikamaru taught me the shadow position jutsu with wasn't hard at all. I was better than him which made me grin. Guess shikaku was right when he said my mum taught me nearly everything. 

"Thanks shika" I grinned. 

"Whatever" he sighed. 

"Bye choji" I waved. 

"Bye" he smiled. 

Aww choji. Just casually standing there. Gotta love him.

I sat in front of hiashi and looked at him dead in the eye. 

"Tell me everything you know about my dad. Now" I said. 

"I knew you would ask sooner or later, well. He was one of the best in the clan. He always worked hard cared for all the people. When you came along the look on his face. You could just see that he would do anything for you. He was a proud man. He taught you all you know and so did your mother. They both loved you very much don't forget that. After they sent you off the went into hiding. No one knows where they are. People say the went off to a hidden clan. The clan that sees the future. The ones who wrote the books you had on earth. They have an ability to see the future for anyone. Your parents have apparently been watching you your whole life. Through the girl that can't see but sees more than others" he said.