game night and finding something out...

Next day, curtain dude was back. He tried everything to get me to train with him but I refused...cause I hate him...he betrayed the leaf...Well ok I don't hate him...I dislike him...the now... 

I was currently practicing on controlling my sand. It was now like a second nature to me now, next thing you know I'll be carrying around something that holds sand like gaaras gourd. Good thing is I can make sand out of thin air. No clue how I just could, something only I could do apparently...my own jutsu. Which was pretty awesome! 

"Sup midget" kankuro said coming up behind me and messing my hair.  

I grabbed his hand and twisted it so he bent over and was down to my level. 

"Who's a midget now...oh...and don't touch the hair...or next time...it will be broken" I said giving him a death glare. 

I shoved him back and smirked. 

"Evil" he muttered.  

"YUP! That right! I'm evil when I wana be!"  

Temari was laughing at kankuro and Gaara was smirking. I laughed and temari gave me a high five. 

"Nice one" she said. 

"Thanks" I laughed. 

"She's also strong jeez" he said rubbing his wrist. 

Temari walked over waking him on the back of the head and saying it was his fault. Never mess with a girls hair. 

"Sorry lil sis!" he yelled over. 

We all froze and my cheeks went bright red. Temari brought her fist down on his head screaming idiot. I covered my face and created sand around ne to block there view from me. Then hardening it. 

"Nice going idiot" temari hissed. 

She chapped on the wall of sand. 

"Come out Sophie, you know he didn't mean it. Kankuro was just being kankuro" she said. 

I sighed. 

"NO WAY AM I COMING OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS!" I yelled.  

This you ask. My cheeks were flaming hot! So they obviously must be dark red. And. I don't think I could face kankuro without blushing. Again.  

Suddenly Gaara was in with me. Damn sand.  

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii" I said waving. 

"Hi" he said. 

An awkward silence sprung between us. 

"So..." I said playing with my fingers "Ya think kankuro has his ear pressed against the sand?" I asked.  

"Oh yeah" he nodded.  

I let the sand drop and I took a step back. Kankuro fell forward and landed with a thump. 

"Can I help you?" I asked. 

"NO!" he yelled stumbling while trying to get up. 

"Idiot" temari said thumping his on the back of the head. 

"Good...now, I'm going home, you guys are staying here...bye" I waved and change to sand and went to me and Gaaras room.