There and back

I slammed the book down on one of the many library desks. Dragging my hands through my hair I leaned down on the desk very slowly.

"Lady Tsunade, she's making no progress. You don't know how many things I've tried to help her. I've tried exercises that we both were introduced to her before. I've involved her in her friends life again and everything is normal. She knows everything about the different clans and surrounding villages, even who sasuke was! I even got Neji to start teaching her the byakugan again! Nothing is working, absolutely nothing. I've already been here for a week Lady Tsunade, I don't know how much more I can do. Garra, Temari and Kanko will be worrying." I sighed hugely, and stared up at her through strands of my hair.

Tsunade smiled weakly at me and nodded, "Alright," she said, "Stay one more day, and leave tomorrow."

I nodded, standing quicklyI thanked her and got out as fast as I could.

Just as I was walking along one of the roads, passing stalls which I bought an apple out of I heard a voice.

"So, are you going home now?"

I turned around to source the voice.

"Yes," I said, "I don't think there's anything more I can do for you." I replied.

Amy nodded slowly and frowned, "Would you spend the day with me?" She paused "You know before you leave?"

I smiled "Of course, what would you like to do?"

"Well, Shikamaru has this board game he likes to play, and he invited me to play. Would you like to come?"

"Sure, sounds great."

~~

Once we had made it to Shikamarus, he was already set up with the board and it's pieces.

Any greeted Shikamaru with a hug and a hello, asked him how his training had went and quickly sat down in front of the game board with me following.

"Alright, this is how you-"

Shikamaru got cut off, "Yeah I know, I've played this with you before." Amy laughed and made a weird face, "Remember?"

Shikamarus eyebrows raised and he stole a quick glance towards me. I looked towards Amy making the first move, and when she did, she smiled and said "You're move."

I furrowed my brows and thought over. Maybe I had been wrong. Maybe her memory was more close to the surface than I thought. She's still in there. The curse is just caging her memories.

"I have to leave," I said quickly and suddenly.

Amy gave me almost a pout, "Ok then, come back soon though," she replied "It was fun hanging out with you." She smiled.

I gave her a small smile back, "I did too," I replied and slowly disappeared into the wind.

~~

"Lady Tsunade, there's been a development," she glanced at me from her book strangely, "Amy's memories are there. You just need to give her time. Build up her chakra, and relearn her jutsu's. She'll be find."

Lady Tsunade thanked me softly and continued her reading.

"Oh!" I jumped back towards her and buried my hands in my bag.

I placed a small cylinder tube filled with pink fluid in front of her. "This is called, redeem. It's fast acting and strong. It's for Amy's visions, if she takes this once a month it will make her head less sore and makes the side effects minuscule. This will prevent the effects from consuming her. Start injecting her when she gets her memory back. When it runs low it can be refilled with some water, poppy seeds and a tiny bit of chakra."

Tsunade smiled, "You always seen to surprise me, thank you. Wish Gaara and his siblings the best from me would u?"

I nodded my head and smiled "I will."

~~~

Amy's POV

I walked into the hyuga compound, noticing that no one was to be seen.

Which I thought was strange, because there normally was many people, or at lest a few.

I knew I had to get to my lesson with lady Tsunade, so I ignored the fact that everyone was missing, and rushed to my room.

Grabbing my books and tools I heard something pang on the floor.

Confused I looked down and saw a beautiful ring that was almost glowing on the inside.

"A ring," I said to myself.

It was beautiful, it must be mine.

I bent down and slipped the ring on my middle finger and stretched my arm out.

"Hmm, nice."

Getting to the end of my room I stumbled and my books crashed onto the floor. I grasped the door frame and held my head "Aah," I moaned.

My head throbbed and I managed to open my eyes to a cycle of memories that wizzed passed me in circles.

I slid down the frame of the door and sat on the floor. The memories all came crashing back to the surface.

"Oh gosh," I said to myself.

I stared down at the ring again and smiled.

"I'm back."

---

The following day. (Amy's POV.)

I strutted along the side walk along to lady Tsunade. She had yet to test out my chakra levels since my 'awakening' back to my old self.

Not many people knew that I was back but the would know soon enough. I had to make sure I wasn't a danger to anyone first.

The hospital was in grave need, seemingly while I was out, there had been a big disease going around infecting everyone. Apparently some couldn't breath very well and needed several healers to clear up their nose and throat passages.

It all sounded so interesting and I couldn't wait to get started back, my fingers felt so tingly and stiff, I could tell I hand been doing much of any jutsu.

I greeted lady Tsunade as I walked through the hospital doors and I rolled my sleeves up my arms.

"Good to have you back, once I check your bloods and chakra flow maybe you can get to work with the patients."

I nodded, "Ok, so what is this disease called? What is it doing?"

Tsunade smiled, "We believe that they aren't really sick, that it's a test," se spoke softly while she slid the long silver needle into my arm. I hissed as it pinched it way into my arm.

"Test?"

"Some think it's a jutsu over thee mind, they think they are I'll but they really aren't. It still needs spectral peoples injection of chakra into them to break it."

"Who could be doing this?" I asked slowly.

Tsunade tugged the needle out of my arm and gave me a cloth to hold until the blood stopped flowing out my arm. "I'm not sure," she said, "I think it's orochimaru, I think he's testing our skills. But I could be wrong, it may be some rouge ninja trying to test his skill. It's not serious though, every patient has fully recovered."

"Oh, have you called Sophie? Maybe she could discover what it is." I suggested.

Tsunade laughed, "She's just gone home, I wouldn't call her back this soon, it would be cruel." She paused and sighed "Are you ready to help the patients?"

I nodded and smiled "I'm ready."

"Good, because this is going to be a very long day for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, little sketchy but here it is!!! Let me know what u think!