Memories and finally getting there

It didn’t take long until I was sleeping again. I don’t know how but I was. I was dreaming of the sand village and I could see Gaara when he was little, swinging on a swing set all alone with a teddy bear.

I looked from the dark and saw his loneliness, feeling different from others. I knew how that felt...my mother and father isolated me from everyone...only every so often would they let me out.

“His eyes are like mine” I said to the person next to me “He only seeks to be accepted, he wants friends and he feels lonely and different...why are we the same?” I asked.

“I don’t know” the person said tensing up.

I took a step towards him but the woman held me back and shook her head “Not yet Sophie...you will meet him one day...” she sighed.

I nodded, taking one last look before the person dragged me away.

“LOOK MUM! I GOT MY HEADBAND!” I said running to a woman that I did not know, I couldn’t see her face.

“That’s...nice honey...” she said.                              

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing...”

Suddenly two people with masks came behind me and took my arms. They were not anbu, definitely some people who didn’t want to be recognised. Then Gaara’s dad came with them.

“She wont remember anything” he said before walking off.

I cried out as they struggled to take me away and that’s when I seen...the eye’s of shukaku...but everything went black.

I sprung up from where I was and breathed in. Gaara’s dad...took me away...

I looked around and no one was in site, but I heard people training.

Amy’s POV

I was dreaming of my past, just like Yuuka said.

I was just little and was holding someone’s hand.

“THIS IS THE PROPHECY CHILD!” Someone yelled. People gasped and covered there mouths. But one little boy was smiling...Neji...with his father. I rolled my eyes at them and gave Neji a little wave and he smiled at me, waving back.

Someone put a necklace around my neck and it was the same I had today.

I had just got my headband and put it on, I laughed and smiled huge.

But people that were dressed in black came.

“What are you doing?!” someone yelled.

“Following orders! We have to protect her!” they yelled, picking me up and running.

I kicked and screamed trying to get out but then I activated my Byakugan and forced my chakra into the person, hitting one of there points.

I put up a good fight but soon I was huffing and panting.

Neji was watching the whole time, not being able to do anything, being held back by someone.

That’s when I was taken and lost all memory.

My eyes snapped open, if Neji...saw me when I was little...then how couldn’t he remember me? Was his memory erased to?