Pranks and getting ready for a date

I sneaked into Shikamarus room. Still asleep from being up so early this morning I laughed evilly. This is a tad cliché the prank I'm pulling...but I'm sure it would be funny.

This is where my smarticals come in handy.

I went into his underwear drawer, yes. Underwear drawer. And put itching powder in every pare.

My plan would run smoothly. I'm sure it wood...even though he didn't know it. I'm WAY smarter than him. I know him inside and out...which is VERY helpful...

Now out his house, I ran to the training grounds.

Guy sensei was working with Lee...doing sit ups...and yelling...and...crying...what was I talking about?

"Do I even want to know?" I asked Neji.

"No, no you don't" he sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist "Oh, lady Tsunade said for me to tell you've to call Sophie. She said because she's really busy and that you haven't done this stage of medical ninjutsu. She wants Sophie to bring herbs that grow over at the sand and make some up here for her" he sighed.

"Wonder why..." I sighed.

"ANYWAY! It's my day off. I'm having fun" I grinned.

He squinted his eyes at me "What kind of fun?" he asked.

"If you see Shikamaru walking like a penguin. It's only getting started" I grinned evilly.

"I don't wana know, I'm not gona ask, I'm not even going to get involved lets just train. Yes. Training sounds good, let's do that" Neji said getting into a fighting stance in front of me while trying to change the subject.

"Your gona lose" I sung.

Getting into a fighting stance I smirked at Neji.

"But can you take one at the same time?" Rock lee asked, suddenly appearing behind me.

"Pft. Piece a cake" I grinned.

Rock Lee glared.

"AAAAAAAAH!" Rock Lee yelled running for me.

Dodging his punch, I flipped onto Neji's shoulders, flipping him over smashing him down on the ground.

He gasped for air.

A quick hand sign and I slapped my hand down on Rock Lees head.

His eyes drooped and he fell, snoring softly.

"Come on, that was barely a fight" I scoffed "But I have to admit...if Rock Lee was wasted then I'd be screwed..."

Grabbing my phone from my pocket I opened Sophie's messages.

I text her 'Ya, tsunade wants you to make up stuff, I dunno, just bring herbs maykay! ^_^'

Stuffing my phone back in my pocket I grinned at my sensei as I passed.

"Oh, I suggest a drink and a cold cloth for when he wakes up..." I said.

Casually walking away from the scene. I skimmed my eyes over every tree, every hiding place in search for the absent Shikamaru.

Sophie's POV

I gathered supplies from the green house (or whatever it was)

"So, your going to be back soon right?" Kankuro asked.

"Yeah, tsunade just wants me to make up a few things thats all" I nodded.

"Can, you say to Amy I said hi and I miss her?" he asked looking down embarrassingly.