wow...angry! and again...wow...

Sophie’s POV

Day after my birthday, hurt like hell, Gaara said me and Amy were lucky to be moving and said that we should be resting, YEAH RIGHT! I don’t sit and be useless like Sakura! And the fair was today! No way was I not at lest showing up! The fair only came the day before summer and it was epic! And no way was I not going! I thought while brushing my hair. After that I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Walking out the bathroom I spotted Gaara waiting for me.

“You really should be resting” he said.

“Yeah...I know, but I’m not missing the fair” I said, putting one of those huge plasters over my stomach.

“I don’t like this” Gaara said sighing.

“Don’t care if you like it or not, I’m going and there is nothing you can do about it” I said turning to face him.

“Not even this?” he asked bringing his lips down to mine, lightly he kissed me and moved away...wow...one small step for ninja...one HUGE leap for Gaara...this kissing thing was definetly becoming a habit...

Not complaining...

“N...no...” I stuttered.

“You sure?” he asked squinting his eyes.

“Yes, I’m so positive...you could kiss me again and I could still walk out...now...before I collapse with weak knees. I’m away to get breakfast...” I said walking out as fast as I could.

Amy was walking down the hallway slowly with Neji at her side, Amy had been struck with the shuriken as well, but it got...stuck into her while I got...sliced with it...lucky non of her organs were damaged. How? Zabuza flung it and it sliced through me and it hit her...yeah...you could say we were lucky to be moving...

“Hey guys” I smiled.

“Hi, how are you?” she asked.

“How am I? How are you?”

“I’m fine” she laughed.

Nodding I took her hand, walking down the stairs with her and Neji.

“So, what’s the fair like?” Neji asked.

“Well, we have it down at the park and the park is huge, and there are millions of games and rides. Loads of stuff” I said “Amy! You should sing!”

“What? No” she said sitting down.

“But you’re a great singer”

“But so are you”

“You should sing”

“So should you”

“Not a chance”

“Same goes for me then”

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

I huffed and sat down.

“You make everything so complicated” I mumbled.

“You to” she sighed.

I shook my head and ate my breakfast quickly before going up the stairs to change out of my pyjamas.