wow...unexpected...

We were all laughing and telling funny stories about Sophie, which she went bright red at and hide behind Gaara.

Me and Neji were currently sitting next to each other, my face felt warm because i was still thinking of what happened earlier.

I learned nothing from this book, and we were already half way through it...learned nothing? YES! Nothing, because I KNEW IT ALL! Hn...what...a...drag...

“You know...I really want to see clucky vs logged!” I yelled to Sophie.

“OH MY GOD! YES! DIBS ON LOGGED! Well...money on it cause...I WOULD SO PAY TO SEE IT!” she yelled smiling.

“Definitely” I laughed.

I leaned my head on Neji’s shoulder, looking back to the book.

Two sentences caught my attention.

The members of the branch house are branded with a cursed seal upon the third birthday of the heir to the main house. This seal gives the main house members absolute control over the branch members, because they can destroy the branch members' minds with a simple hand seal, or cause them great pain to punish them.

Neji’s hands seemed to get a tighter grip on the book as he read.

I closed the book over and took it away from his hands.

“Don’t read anything else...” I said “I’ll let you in on something, your father...died for his brother, not for the safety of the clan, it was his decision, and was not told to do it. He didn’t follow the destiny of what some people think he was fated with, but...it’s wrong, no one has a destiny, you make your own path, you choose your own way to live...and that is what your father done...your fathers brother...was fully prepared to die...but...you father decided to die for him not for the clan, remember that...” I said, taking his hand and squeezing it gently.

“How do you...know?” he asked.

“Remember we are a bunch of Naruto freaks, we know everything” I laughed.

He smiled and nodded, squeezing my hand back.

“Thank you...” he said.

“For what?” I asked looking puzzled.

“For...saying that”

“Oh, no problem...you’re welcome”

Sophie’s POV

Looking at Neji and Amy they looked closer than anything, holding hands and talking like there wasn’t a care in the world, ABOUT TIME!

Sighing I lay down on the ground, looking up at the clouds.

“I remember the time you though the cloud was a hamster on steroids...or what is a bunny...?”

“Honestly can’t remember but that one looks like a dancing banana” I giggled, pointing at the cloud.

Gaara looked down at me “Really? Don’t think so” he said.

“Then what do you think Mr. To serious?”

“No clue, just looks like...a cloud”

“Ugh! You buzz kill!” I laughed.

“Yeah, yeah”

I laughed and hit his arm lightly. Buzz kill.

Kakashi suddenly came into view.

I sighed “Yes Kakashi?” I asked.

“I’d move” he said.

“Uh...what?”

He bent down and flung me over his shoulder.

“HEY! THIS ISNT RIGHT! THIS IS ASSULT KAKASHI! YOU HEAR ME! IT’S ASSULT! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN! PUT. ME. DOWN! RIGHT NOW KAKASHI!” I yelled banging my fists onto his back.

Everyone was silent and  staring at me in amusement.

“Seriously? No help?” everyone shook there heads. No “AW! YOU GUYS SUCK!” I yelled glaring.

“Stop struggling and hitting me and you will get down faster” Kakashi sighed.

When he finally placed me down I screamed ‘WHY?!’ and glared at him.

“Everyone else move over here to” he said completely blanking me.

“Why Kakashi sensei?” Naruto asked when they all came walking over.

“I feel the air shifting...like the time when we got sucked into this world...it’s strongest over there...” Kakashi said.

“Oh...”

Suddenly, the wind changed and became rapid, the leaves came off the trees and swirled around and my hair flew in all directions. It wasn’t the same, it was more force than before.

“It’s just like the first time...but with more...force...” I whispered “EVERYONE DOWN!” I yelled as loud as I could when I seen shuriken fly from the appearing black hole.

They we flying right towards us, I covered my head but I hear the clang on the shuriken clashing with something hard. Opening my eyes it was black and my breathing came out in pants and echoed. What the hell was covering me?

“Sophie...its ok” I heard Gaara say.

“What...the hell...”

“It’s my sand. No worries” he said and I could practically hear the smirk.

“Where are the others?”

“When you screamed get down they ran behind trees, except Amy and Neji. They are just outside the sand.

“It’s dark” I whispered.

“Really? Shuriken nearly hit you and all you think is it’s dark? You weren’t even concerned for your safety?”

“Yeah...pretty much”

Light started to break through and I seen Gaara leaning over me, looking down into my eyes.

“Awkward” I sung.

He shook his head and moved away.

I looked over to my other side and Amy was there holding Neji’s hand as the stared ahead with a look of shock over there faces.

I turned and sat up, looking ahead.

“Well...guess I’ve finally found them...”