All around surprise!

Amy’s POV

I woke up more sleepy than normal, me and Neji were up thinking of theories of how exactly Sophie got Gaara’s eyes but nothing came to us which sucked.

I got up and walked over to my mirror, hopefully under my eyes wouldn’t be to dark...

I stared at my self in the mirror and my eyes widened at what I saw...

I could hardly see my eye colour, like...they were clouding over with white, you could barley see my brown eyes! What...the flapjacks!

“Neji, Neji, Neji, Neji, Neji, Neji! Neji! Neji! Neji! NEJI! NEJI! NEJI! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJIIIIII!” I screamed the end.

Well....SOMEBODY IS A DEEP SLEEPER!

“What?” he asked still in a daze from sleep.

“Is this a good time to mention this?” I asked turning to face him pointing at my eyes.

His eyes widened and he walked over, looking deep into my eyes.

He suddenly looked like he had an idea.

“Do the byakugan hand sign” he ordered.

Nodding I made the hand sign “Byakugan!” I yelled but not to loud.

Suddenly my face pounded and I groaned “What now?!”

“Well...looks like we have a new problem on our hands...” he said.

I turned back to the mirror...byakugan eyes...what...the hell?!

We walked down to the library, going strait to the Hyúga clan book.

“Are you sure there isn’t anything in here that can explain...this” I asked pointing to my eyes.

“Yes, I’ve looked...nothing...”

“Did you check the very back pages of the book?” I asked.

“No”

“Well we should don’t you think?”

“Yeah...”

I flipped to the very back and it was ladled ‘Prophecy child’ I raised my eyebrows and began to read out what it said “ The prophecy child was born into the Hyúga clan...this child was sent down to another dimension called earth, for this reason was to protect this child from harm and so no one could ever take the child, or use her for there own needs...to this day, no one knows when this child will return or what she looks like, no one  knows what part of the clan she was born from, all anyone know is that this child will be great and will save the clan from something still to come...this child will know many things and will be at the top, more so she will be better than the head house...” I read, but it had no more to it “That’s it...” I said.

“No, look, more” he said pointing to the page.

What?

More writing started to appear.

“It is said that if this child does not return soon...something bad could happen to her, with or without her protector that was sent with her...when this child was born, there was a green stone created in link with her chakra that let off a glow when she was back from earth, but this stone magically disappeared, no one knows when this child will return” I read.