Well...great!...so not great...

Gaara's POV

I sat by Sophie's bed holding her hand, I had cleaned all the blood and put a bandage over her stomach, she was out cold but breathing ok. Her lips were paler than her usual pink and her face was paling to.

A knock came from the front door and I looked at Sophie, I'd only be gone for a minute...I stood up and walked quickly down the many stairs. Opening the door stood a woman, and she reminded me of someone I knew, I just couldn't put my finger on it...She had blue/grey eyes and had brown hair that was curled just past her shoulders.

"I'm sorry this isn't-" I started.        

"A good time? I know, that's why I'm here, Alison called me, I'm her doctor and she said something about...a deep cut and...something has been stuck into someone..." she said.

"Oh..." I said, I guess she was here to help.

"Here to help Amy and Sophie" she finished.

"Please, come in, quickly, it's not going well, they both have lost a lot of blood and both are passed out" I told her walking up the stairs.

She walked into Sophie's room and before I could go in she told me to stay out.

"Ok...then..." I said and sat down leaning my head against the wall.

Ten minutes passed and I was getting agitated, what was taking this girl so long? I sighed, this has been, no doubt, the longest ten minutes of my life...

The door suddenly opened and I sprung up.

“She’s fine, just needs a lot of rest, she lost a lot of blood and make sure she doesn’t move around to much” she said.

Nodding I made my way to the door.

“Amy is just there, next to this room” I said walking past her.

“Thank you” she said and walked out.

I closed the door and walked over to the seat beside her bed. The colour was back on her face, looked almost flushed, she looked a lot better...her eyes fluttered open and I could see she was about to jump up.

“Don’t do that, don’t move” I said.

“Gaara? What the...how did I get here?” she asked in a daze.

“I brought you here, the doctor said that you should rest and not move much”

“Wow...one hell of a birthday...what happened?” she asked, turning her head.

“Um...well...Zabuza threw shuriken and it kind of...um...cut through you...” at that thought, I thought of what it would be like if I had lost her, it would all go back to the same way it was before I met her, the cold heart...no control and lives took...

When I first seen her, I was already changed...somehow, and I couldn’t even explain it...

Sophie’s POV

Suddenly like a flash I remembered everything, Kakashi getting trapped in the water ball, Sasuke being gay...the pain when it cut through then the worry for Amy, then Gaara when he was in pain...then...black...

"But...the fair is tomorrow! I cant miss it! It's like, the only good thing about school!" I yelled.

"Seriously? You're injured and all you can think of it, the fair?" he asked astonished.

"Yeah, pretty much"

"Unbelievable" he said shaking his head.

I smiled and tried to sit up, suddenly going back down as pain shot through me.

"Please don't get up" Gaara said.

"Well...someone’s a worry wart" I laughed.

"Yes, you tell me that when you could have been dead"

"...worry wart...you can’t kill me that easy"

He sighed and looked at me and slightly smiled.

"OH MY GOD! SASUKE. IS. GAY! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!" I yelled, flinging my arms up from where I lay.

"You...honestly want me to answer that?" he asked looking freaked out.

"No, not really...” I laughed.

Sasuke’s POV

WHY...THE HELL...DID I SAY...THAT? IM NOT GAY AND NEVER WILL BE

Aw...hell...

“HOW COULD HE BE GAY! IT JUST! NO! HE HAS FANS! AND EVERYTHING! WHY! JUST...JUST WHY?!” I heard Bella scream out, UGH Seriously...fan girls...so stupid; I can’t believe they actually took me serious...I rolled my eyes and frowned at the scene in front of me, most people were all passed out and Zabuza was...well...passed out as well. Neji gave him a good few blows and then...it went black...but I know I didn’t pass out but I couldn’t remember a thing at all...

Looking around, everyone was beginning to wake up looking in a daze, they definitely didn’t fall asleep or just pass out from low chakra or because they got injured...someone did this on purpose...and I wasn’t going to give up on this until I found out, what exactly was going on.

Neji’s POV

I had been shoved out Amy’s room while this doctor fixed her, I got her breathing back to normal but she had lost a lot of blood and was still passed out...which...worried me...

I sighed, I was worrying to much, and she will be fine...she will be...she has to be...

The doctor came out with a smile.

“She will be fine; she just needs rest and make sure she doesn’t move too much” she said.

“I will” I said.

She walked down the hall and I practically ran into her room.

She was sleeping, her colour was back in her face and she was breathing normally.

I sat down beside her and took her hand.

“I hurt...” she mumbled.

“I would imagine, you did get struck with a shuriken...” I said.

“That’s great...wait what?!” she yelled almost springing up and her eyes went wide.

“Yes...you were...struck with a shuriken...”

“Well...HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?!”

“Well...Zabuza threw it and...It hit you...”

“Nooooooo really?!” she said sarcastically “You know, its lame that Naruto can handle millions of shuriken but me and Sophie went down with...one...”

“Um...Yeah, no clue how to answer that”

“But...I kind of felt...sleepy as I went down...”

“Well...uh...hmm...”

“Epic fail” she laughed.

“Yeah...”

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS OF THE CHAPTER! NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER! PROMISE!