WOO! BIRTHDAY BEGINING!

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I woke up to the sound of someone screaming.

I jumped and rolled off my bed.

“NOT SOMETHING YOU WANA DO IN THE MORNING!” I yelled/laughed.

“Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Amy yelled.

I got up and smiled a little.

“Thanks” I said.

“NOW! Go get your lazy butt ready and I’ll give you your present down stairs”

“Ok...see ya down there then”

Nodding she walked out my room.

Sighing, this was going to be a long day...

I went into my bathroom and went in for a shower, trying not to take long cause Amy gets agitated really easily.

I got out and dried my hair and changed into shorts, my converses and a black t-shirt that said I’m Awesomely Epic! Weird I know, but it is my birthday...

I straitened my hair and walked down the stairs, getting ready to be ambushed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE! HAVE A GREAT DAY! BELIEVE IT!” Naruto yelled totally jumping on me giving me a hug making me tumble and land with a scream.

“GET THIS WEIRD ORANGE...FOOTY PYJAMA PERSON OFF ME!” I yelled, struggling under his weight.

“NARUTO! GET OFF OF SOPHIE!” Amy yelled.

“Sorry” he said rubbing the back off his head.

“It’s fine, you’re glad its my birthday, I’m in a good mood, if I wasn’t, you would be dead” I mumbled walking into the kitchen.

Amy sniggered at what I said and gave me pancakes.

“You made these for me?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s your birthday, best to give you something you like” she laughed.

“But, you didn’t have to make them”

“I know but I did”

I laughed “Thanks”

“Welcome!” she said running into the living room.

I finished my breakfast and put the plate in the dishwasher walking into the living room.

“Ok, Sit” Amy said pushing me making me fall into the chair.

“Ok...then”

“Here” she said, handing me a red box.

I opened it to see a red bracelet that I was going to buy.

“THANK YOU!” I yelled grabbing her in for a hug.

“Welcome, I know you liked it and the other part of your present is; we all go down to the lake for a picnic!”

“REALLY?! I love the lake!”

“I know” she laughed.

As I put on the bracelet, Gaara came walking through the door and smiled at me. I smiled back and he walked over and handed me a white box with a red bow around it.