So...Awesome!...

It had been at lest a day since Noah came back, and he looked different, he still had his curly sort dark brown hair and everything, but he was taller and...Well...different...

I sighed and got out of bed, I couldn't sleep...at all...I was still thinking over what Gaara had said to me the other night, and this is me up at 2:30am still thinking of it...well...now I know how Gaara feels, he doesn't sleep...

Walking out my door, I walked across the hall and chapped Gaara's door lightly.

"Come in" he said.

I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me and walked over to his bed, sitting at the edge.

"I cant sleep...at all..."

"So...you decided to come to me?"

"Yeah" I nodded and gave a small smile.

"Um...ok...what's bothering you enough for you not to sleep?" He asked, his voice, husky as normal, but was even huskier than normal.

"...its what you said the other night...I don't think...that was just a coincidence...I've never done that before...it's not like me...and...To be honest...it's...scaring me a little..." I said looking down.

He looked towards me "You don't need to be scared," he paused and almost struggled for words, which was understandable because he hadn't ever needed to talk so much, "Kiba deserved it."

"Yeah...he did" I silently laughed "Sometime someone just needs to get punched for what they say.

"You look..."

"Shattered? Yeah, probably, but I can't sleep..." I mumbled.

As I stood in the door Gaara moved awkwardly across to on side of the bed. He didn't manage to offer me to come beside him, but I knew he wanted me to anyway.

"You sure? I might fall asleep on you" I laughed.

"I'm sure" he mumbled.

Nodding, I moved up and lay down next to him...wow...I've just noticed...I'm in bed with Gaara...that sounds incredibly dodgy...but it wasn't so bad...was it?

I just don't know.

"Just close you eyes and relax, you will fall asleep."

"You sure know a lot about sleep for someone who doesn't" I yawned.

I snuggled up into his pillow and groaned, his bed was so comfy, more comfy than my bed had been previously tonight.

"I think its working" he whispered.

"Sure is..." I mumbled.

Somewhere across my half sleep state, I managed to crawl beside Gaara. I was lying on his shoulder.

I felt his body stiffen uncomfortably, and his fingers twitched at his sides.

Sighing, I went into a half sleep state...still listening but also being a little asleep.

I could hear the creaks of the doors and whisper of hushed voices.

"Finally!" someone whispered, "It's about time you two got closer,"

"Go away" Gaara said, I could recognise it was Gaara, his voice was to easy to distinguish out of everyone's.

"Ok...well I'll see you both in the morning." The person said, and ten the faint cry of the door sounded again.

Gaara's POV

I was stiff and uncomfortable while Sophie was lying on my shoulder. I had never had such contact by another person in so long. I had forgotten what this feels like. Her body was warm and generates heat onto mine. It was a comfortable heat, but also an uncomfortable get for me. I had never surrounded myself with another persons body heat.