Ugh...

I paced around my room. This is not good. So not good.

"Whats wrong?" Gaara asked.

"Something...very bad is going to happen..." I said.

"And what's that?" he asked.

"I can't say...just in case..."

He sighed and put his hands on my shoulders to stop my pacing.

"Tell me" he demanded.

"Sasuke leaving the village...tonight..." I said.

His eyes stayed looking into mine. No emotion.

"And...the leaf go to get him back...and it gets that bad. We are called in..."

"That is bad..."

"Jeez Gaara. Nice emotion" I laughed.

He smirked at me.

"Are you trying to cheer me up?" I asked.

"Depends. Is it working?"

"Yes" I giggled.

"Then yes. Yes I am"

I shook my head "This isn't the time to be like this! If you were like this five minutes ago I'd be all for it but now is SO not the time...I'm secretly freaking out inside..." I said nodding my head with wide eyes.

He starred at me with a bored expression.

"I'm gona go play strip poker" I teased.

His eyes widened a fracture but then went back to normal.

"I thought you were freaking out" he said.

"HE NOTICES!" I yelled over dramatically flinging my hands in the air.

He glared and I glared back.

He sighed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ok...we need to prepare. I need all my chakra. You need yours. Tell Kankuro and Temari to try and not use chakra and...we should...be...ok..."

"Just ok..." he asked.

I nodded biting my bottom lip "I'm going to go to the leaf...I'll see you..." I said disappearing into sand.

I stopped at the gates and walked in.

"Hey guys" I said smiling to the two guards.

"Hey Sophie" they both greeted.

My smiled failed as I got passed. Right about now...Naruto and Sasuke would be beginning to fight.

I changed to sand once again spotting them yelling loudly at each other. And...Sakura running!

I slotted in between them, grabbing there wrists with all my strength, forcefully chucking them against the two water containers.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU FREAKIN IDIOTS" I screamed.

Kakashi looked shocked, all I did was nod at him.

I landed on the ground, walking over to Sakira, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Everything's going to be ok Sakura...you know them, bringing out the worse...and best in each other to push themselves to see who's stronger..." I said.

"S-Sophie...why d-does it h-have t-to be like this..." she slightly cried as Kakashi and Pervy Sage talked.

"I don't know" I said honestly.

I looked to Sasuke and he locked eyes with mine. My eyes definitely showed worry...knowing...

I shut my eyes.

"Are you guys hurt?" I asked.

No answer.

"Ok then" I sighed.

I jumped on the fence. Balancing easily and smiled at Pervy Sage.

"This is Sophie" Kakashi said, introducing me "Shinobi of the sand. Jinchuuriki shukaku" he said.

"But Gaara-" pervy sage started.

"So is she" kakashi said, cutting him off

Pervy sage looked at me shocked but otherwise smiled.

I smiled brightly at him.

"Master Pervy Sage" I giggled "Kakashi..." I nodded.

Amy's POV

I wonder what Sophie's doing about now...I wonder if she's told Gaara...what happens if she comes here...ah hell I'm gona have to keep the vision a secret...

I sighed. Why does it always happen to me I mean really...

I turned around.

"BOO!" someone yelled.

I screamed falling back onto my bed.

I glared at the laughing Sophie practically rolling on the floor. So not cool.

"SOPHIE WE ARE AT A TIME OF CRISUS AND YOU ARE SCARING ME HAVE TO DEATH YOU BAKA!" I yelled.

"Jeez what crawled up your @$$ and died" she said.

I glared at her.

"No seriously are you ok you look well stressed" she said.

"I...I haven't slept much" I lied.

She nodded "Well get some sleep grumpy pants before you literally rip my head off my body"

Does she have ANY idea what I'm going through...NO SHE DOESN'T...wow...maybe I should sleep...

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.

I huffed.

"Just sleep, trust me you will feel better" Sophie said.

Not so sure about that...

Sophie's POV

Ok. There is something wrong with her...she's way to jumpy for a situation like this...time to lest my jutsu I've been hiding from everyone.

I placed my hand oh her head closing my eyes.

"Memory scan..." I said and sunk my chakra into her head.

She's gona kill me when she wakes up...but it's worth it...

I pulled my chakra back and stepped away from Amy. Pushing it into my own head making it apart of my. Memory.

My eyes snapped open.

She protected the memory with her chakra...to block anyone from getting it...

"Baka! Now it's gona eat you alive..." I sighed pushing my hand through my hair.

I sighed and sat on the floor...she's cautious and doesn't want me to find out. But who...NEJI!

I slowly stood up walking out the door and over to his. Knocking.

"Yeah?" he asked opening the door.

"What's wrong with Amy?" I asked giving him a slight glare "And don't give me the I don't know rubbish I know that she told you she tells you everything"

"I...can't..."

"And why not..."

He sighed "Look, Amy doesn't do something without a reason you know that better than anyone..."

I sighed "Neji I can't just sit and watch whatever she's hiding eat her from the inside out...and you can't ether..."

"I know...but she's stubborn" he smiled.

"Got that right..." I sighed.