0.6

0.6 | kink galore

+ADRIANNA HOSK
SAT | 10:47

"ADRIANNA, WAKE UP NOW," Grayson sighed loudly, shaking my shoulder vigorously as he was losing patience with me. I groaned and roughly shoved his hand off my body which aggravated him.

"I'm up!" I screamed tiredly with a long and loud yawn.

"Excuse me?" Grayson scowled, "you absolutely cannot shout at me like that," his facial expression was blank as he stared at me with a twinge of anger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry - to be honest, I thought you were Janine. We used to play around with each other like that all the time, before..." I trailed off.

"Before you left?" Grayson finished.

"No, no before she got cancer. The past couple of weeks she's just been pushing me away and I only found out, why, yesterday," I corrected him.

"Where?" he asked.

"In the lung," I replied.

"What stage?"

"Three."

"Fuck," he muttered as he ran a hand through his hair that he'd clearly already styled, "I'm sorry about that."

"Yeah. Thanks," I graced him, hauling myself out of my comfortable bed so that I could get ready for the day. I desperately needed to brush my teeth and sort out my tangled hair.

"You know we can help with anything you need? It is what we do-"

"-No, I know," I said, cutting him off. I didn't want to come across as rude but at the same time these men that I'm living with as of now aren't exactly the most polite people either. "That's what the money I earned is for."

"Well, if you ever have any other troubles with anything, ask us. Please?" he begged, holding my hands securely in his as his thumb stroked the back of my hand. It was becoming very apparent to me that Grayson is the flirt.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Here's your phone," he said, handing me something that was definitely not my phone.

"This isn't mine," I refused. It was certainly nicer than my phone but I couldn't take something belonging to one of the others - even if they were no longer here to collect it.

"I had Nick pick you up the latest version last night," he explained, opening my new iPhone with his thumb.

"You put your fingerprint on it?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah. I need to see what you're getting up to," he winked playfully. "I put your old SIM card in it, all of your contacts are intact and the app layout is still the same."

"Thank you."

"Get dressed for breakfast. Ethan made it today but from now on that's your job," he instructed.

"Got it. I don't have anything to wear..." I said, biting on my bottom lip. He stared at me for a moment before chuckling and adverting his eyes.

"I'll bring you some of my clothes. Patricia will come over and take you shopping," he told me, standing up and stretching out his arms.

"Who's Patricia?" I asked perplexed.

"Patrick's little sister. She's nineteen, very fashionable," he grinned.