2.3

vocabulary (don't worry if you can't remember.) you'll be able to follow along:
•je veux te manger en entier = i want to eat you whole.
•ça sonne comme une très bonne idée = that sounds like a very good idea.
•tu parles français = you speak french?
•un petit peu = a little bit.
•je veux que tu me baises = i want you to fuck me.
•q'avons-nous ici = what have we here?
•je pense que je t'aime = i think I love you.
•moi aussi = me too.
•aimes-tu mes yeux = do you like my eyes?
•je ne parle pas français = i do not speak french.
-

2.3 | ma fleur

+GRAYSON DOLAN
MON | 18:15pm

"COME ON, GET IN! Man, you're taking forever!" Ade laughed, splashing water on my naked body.

"It's cold okay! Give me a sec." I scoffed.

"The water is not cold at all, you baby. Hurry up." She rolled her eyes, her face appeared radiant as her blushing cheeks rose higher. "Gray!" She whined.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I winced, plunging my calves, and then thighs, into the frosty water. "How do you not f-feel like a f-fucking iceberg?" I trembled.

"The air is warm." She shrugged.

"I guess. C'mere." I beckoned her, opening my arms wide to engulf her in my firm hold. She swam towards me from a few feet away and rested her back on my chest. We laid against the edge of the pool in an upright spooning position and simply absorbed the affectionate vibes bouncing off each other.

"I love moments like these with you." She whispered, audible enough for me to hear.

"So do I. They're therapeutic," I chuckled.

"Things are just so minimalistic when we hang out; aside from the time you drove me to a deserted park in a Ferrari."

"But once we got there it was simple. Just us and nature." I exhaled. "Talking of 'just us...' "

"Yeah?" She giggled.

"Je veux te manger en entier." I rasped sexily in her ear. Afterwards, I sweetly pressed my lips onto her neck, sucking slightly on her skin.

"Ça sonne comme une très bonne idée." She told me. I thought she'd be lost for words at my sexy attempts in wooing her. However, she replied.

"Tu parles Français?" I asked impressed. I had no idea she could speak another language.

"Un petit peu." She responded, turning around to face me.

"That's impressive." I scoffed in slight shock. There's a lot more to you than what meets the eye." I smiled at her.

"Sex?" She asked. "Je veux que tu me baises."

"I will gladly fuck you," I smirked. I picked her up as a signal for her to wrap her legs around my torso. With my teeth, I tugged on one of the strings from her halter-neck bikini that had been laying on her shoulder. The knot came undone and she giggled as her chest became exposed.

"Q'avons-nous ici?" I bit my lip, smirking at her shyness.

"They're called boobs, monsieur." She laughed.

"They're very nice." I smiled, making her blush.

I freed her from my arms so that I could remove my boxers and she could take off her bikini bottoms. Afterwards, she put her arms back around my neck and pressed her naked body closer to mine.