3.9

3.9 | epilogue

+NARRATOR
WHENEVER | 00:00

HE DIDN'T WANT TO be a pest but the sexual urges that woke him this time couldn't be ignored. He shook her delicately, looking at his princess as he did so, smiling at the way her face crinkled as she realised she was being summoned from her sleep for whatever reason. He felt so lucky to be with her, to be in her presence, to be in her bed.

"Baby?" she hummed, wrapping her arms around her husband tighter to inform him that he'd succeeded in awakening her. She wasn't quite ready to open her eyes and shatter the sleepy serenity.

"I'm hard," he admitted boyishly. He felt like a teen again, giggling about his wood and how badly it needed tending to.

"Go to sleep," she laughed as she ignored his efforts to turn her on also as he poked his hard-on onto her pelvis with great aim. "We're not playing this game, babe."

"Why not," he groaned. He was now getting sexually frustrated as not only was he desperate to ejaculate but desperate to do it with her as he ran his hands wild across her naked body, caressing her baby soft skin.

"I'm so tired," she whispered, "we never get time to sleep anymore with that devil in the room next door," she referenced to their 4 month old baby girl Harper who slept peacefully close by.

"Please," he begged, stroking her cheek and piercing holes into her eyes with his own. Even though they were laying in a pitch black room they could see the loving smiles on each others faces and feel the passion bouncing off and between them. Still as they made eye contact five years in to their relationship the infatuation and sexual desire had not faltered.

"Please?" he asked once more.

"Okay E," she cooed, pouting as she leant in for a kiss, knowing exactly where to find his lips in the darkness.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
(five years on from 0.1)

—Adrianna and Ethan
Relationship Status: Married
Children: One daughter
Their Story: Although he had been paranoid that she'd leave him for his brother, Adrianna kept true to her word and followed her heart — sticking by Ethan and choosing to start a family with him. Evidently their bond was too strong to fight and it is the passion and intense love that will see them through to the very end.

—Grayson
Relationship Status: Single
Children: One son
His Story: Not being able to win back Ade broke Grayson in a way. First Tania now Adrianna. It left him with the feeling that he wasn't meant to succeed in finding love which therefore prompted his bachelor lifestyle that he lives today. He wouldn't ever allow himself to feel for someone again as he would always have feelings for Adrianna. Although he is without an intimate partner who he can share his life with, he does have wonderful people in it who care about him and keep him on the straight and narrow. The three most important people being his twin brother, his now sister-in-law and his four year old son who is his entire joy. The greatest partner he could ask for.

—Janine
Relationship Status: Engaged
Children: None
Her Story: Fortunately, although when diagnosed it seemed to be terminal Janine won her battle with cancer due to vigorous treatments and what doctors said was merely luck. She now works for Grayson and Ethan's company as a spokeswoman, going to hospitals and doing separate volunteer work with cancer patients of all ages.

-MY FINAL NOTE
(thank you for reading. thank you for all the support, this was my first book and the most loved and i'll never forget what a delight it was to write it and how enthusiastic you guys made me feel throughout the process with your lovely comments and thoughtful votes. no amount of words can describe the impact that writing this book had on me and the recognition it got brought so much joy into my life and for that i'll forever be in your debt. thank you so much!)

DESPERADO
Copyright © All Rights Reserved