2.5

2.5 | bed partners

+ETHAN DOLAN
TUE | 18:10

SUBSEQUENT TO MY TALK with Ade I was feeling confident that my plans to make her jealous and consider me as a better alternative to Grayson were working perfectly. She'd admitted that she missed me which was enough to make my insides jump for joy. The last thing I want was to confuse her emotions but if that's what it takes for her to realise that I'm desperate for her and that I love her then so be it.

I love her.

The words played over in my head like a busted record and the sides of my lips tugged upwards in comprehension that I'm certain. To what level - I'm not quite sure, however I know that I do.

I love her.

I rung the doorbell as I'd forgotten my keys in the morning. As soon as the door opened I was greeted by Adrianna's smiling face.

"Good day?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's been okay. You?"

"Really good! I went to see Janine at lunch." She grinned as we walked into the living room. I took a seat on the nearest couch and she did the same.

"Oh yeah? How is she?"

"Mentally she's great, happier than I could have imagined."

The look on her face as she retold her rendezvous with her sister made me feel light and bubbly inside. Just the image of pure happiness etched onto her features was enough to make my day. If that's not love then I don't know what is.

After sharing the best moments of her day, Ade smiled at me subtly before asking, "want some dinner?"

"Yes please. I have the appetite of a wolf." I chuckled.

"Alright," she got up to reheat some leftovers of the meal she made earlier on. The waft of pastry flowed from the kitchen to the living room, filling my nose with the wondrous smell.

-LATER
A couple of minutes later and she'd returned with a slice of pie on a plate for me which was accompanied by some white wine.

"For you, Mr. Dolan." She smiled, handing me the dish.

"What type of pie is it?"

"Chicken."

"Mmm." I groaned. "My favourite."

+ADRIANNA HOSK
[20:00]
After finishing an episode of American Horror Story I felt my eyes become heavier by the minute and I knew it was time to call it a night. I switched off the tv and trudged upstairs. As my palm wrapped around the cold, metal door handle I had a sudden urge to walk a few steps forward and open Ethan's door instead of my own.

Firstly, I knocked to make sure I was welcome. His deep voice on the opposite side beckoned me in, so I sleepily entered and waved as a yawn slipped from my lips. Never had I been so tired at eight o'clock before.

"Can't sleep?" He guessed.

"More like I'm ready to. And I'd like to fall asleep beside you if that's alright?" Being so unsure and desperate for his adoration made me cringe inside as I constantly found new ways to break my attempts at steering clear of the twins until I'd figured out my own head.

His tired features stretched as a radiant smile appeared on his face. He pulled the duvet to the side so that I could wriggle in next to him. Then, his arms extended over my shoulders in a protective manner.