1.2

1.2 | paradise

+ETHAN DOLAN
TUE | 08:55

"HAVE A NICE DAY," Adrianna wished me as I was getting ready to leave the house. I fastened my tie and grabbed my briefcase before replying back to her with my full attention.

I smiled, "you too."

-FLASHBACK
I hear a knock on my door and a deep voice asking to be allowed in.

"Come in." I order from the other side.

"Hi." Grayson waves, sitting on the leather couch across from my bed. "I bought Chinese." He smiles, gently chucking me the bag.

"Smells good." I nod.

"I'm sorry about our spat earlier on. We are so close we can't let this 'Ade' thing get between us." He says, biting on the inside of his cheek.

"I agree. From now on, no rules." I smirk.

That sounds fabulous. We can share, right?" He cocks his eyebrow at me.

"Of course." I grin slyly.

"Cool. Enjoy the food." He salutes me before walking out of my room, closing the door behind him.

After that talk, I felt like I was in a better headspace about the whole game. If Gray wanted to play dirty then I could too.

And I'm gonna play filthily.

I locked the door behind me, waiting for someone to assist me to my car. When Nick arrived he took my second briefcase with things I only need for the office and left me with my first. He opened the car door for me and I thanked him before sliding in.

+ADRIANNA HOSK
[15:55]
Buzz, buzz, buzz.

I opened my eyes when I felt the vibration of my phone getting in the way of my meditation. It helps relax me when I find myself in stressful situations, my therapist suggested it to me and it works wonders. I just close my eyes, legs crossed and think about either nothing or things that make me happy.

I picked up my phone and glanced over my messages.

Liam:
Hi

Liam:
Stopped round your house and Janine told me you were staying with some guys?

Liam:
Who the fuck are they, Ade? Text me back!

I rolled my eyes at this persistent bastard's messages and replied.

Me:
None of your business, you tool

Me:
And stop fucking texting me! WE ARE NOT TOGETHEEEER

Liam:
We once were...

Me:
And you broke up with me for Kenna

Liam:
I miss you and I'm coming to get you

Me:
I wouldn't if I were you. These twins will kill you

Liam:
Twins?

Me:
Stop texting me!

Liam:
You're not talking about those cancer twins are you? I know Janine has that btw, she told me. We're still pretty close :)