3.1

3.1 | jealousy + hatred

+GRAYSON DOLAN
FRI | 11:10

MY EYES BLINKED OPEN rather suddenly, pulling me out of the sticky situation that was going on in my dream. I reached my arm across to my bedside to check the time on my phone. Eleven-ten. The best part about waking up on a Friday is knowing that I don't have to go to work. And now that I'm with Adrianna I think lie-ins are something I'm going to enjoy even more than before.

Or am I with her?

It's not like we've had that conversation so nothing's in writing yet. Looking to my right all I can see a blonde bombshell, her hair draped all over my chest.

"Good morning." I said quietly, gently shaking her shoulders.

"Hi," she replied, stretching her arms out into the air. "I feel so cranky." She yawned and sat upright in a cross-legged position.

"Didn't you sleep well?" I frowned.

"Not really... I was too busy overthinking things." She sighed, intertwining our fingers while using her thumb to stroke my knuckles.

"Why don't you talk to me about it instead of worrying yourself?" I offered. She nodded slightly and sighed once more.

"I don't know what to do or how to feel about the Pattie situation. I thought we were friends but then she did that... And I know that I don't have any sort of ownership over Ethan but she still knew it would hurt my feelings but she did it anyway. I don't want to be that cliché girl who cuts off her friend and forgives the guy but I don't see a way back from this."

"Well I think you need to talk to her in person and see how she feels about the whole thing and then you can make a better judgment. If she's really sorry then maybe you'll find it in your huge heart to forgive her. If she's acting sketchy then just leave it." I replied.

Her lips tugged upwards and she flashed a small smile, her eyes full of gratitude. "Thank you."

+ADRIANNA HOSK
[15:00]
After I'd finished watching the newest episode of Modern Family I started flicking through the tv guide in search of something else to watch. During my quest for a new show I felt the couch dip as Ethan plopped next to me in some tight boxers, a cheeky smile on his face.

"I was smashed yesterday." He chuckled.

An inevitable roll of the eyes forced itself upon me as my disdain for him increased. "I know. By that Poppy girl. You made it very clear to me and Grayson that you'd be getting laid."

"Oh - is that her name? I actually wasn't talking about that, though. I meant smashed as in drunk."

"Yep, you were pretty wasted." I scoffed, clicking on a random news channel.

Anything would be better to listen to than Ethan's stupid remarks. However, the droning voice of the weatherman really starts to rub me the wrong way and it's only making me more agitated.

"Sorry for telling you that I wanted you to leave. Although, I kind of still do want you gone..." He shrugs carelessly.

"Charming."

"It's not that I don't like you anymore. I just think it'd be so much easier for a healthy relationship to blossom if we weren't shoved in each other's faces twenty-four seven. You know?" The only thing that could make him sound and appear even cockier is if he was smacking on some gum right about now.

"That's actually the most sensible thing you've said to me in a while, but tell me... Whose idea was it for me to stay for three weeks? I'll give you a hint: it wasn't mine."