1.6

1.6 | "drive whore"

+ETHAN DOLAN
THU | 11:10

MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT KNOCKED on the door and called my name, waiting politely to be let in.

"Come in, Rune."

"There's somebody for you, Liam Blue?"

I let out a loud sigh and told her to let him in. You'd think after I beat the shit out of this little monster that he'd stay away. I guess not.

Oh! He wanted to show me something... Hopefully it results in nothing, though I have a bad feeling.

-FLASHBACK
While Adrianna talks to Dave I begin to rack my brain thinking of who would deck my brother.

Oh no, it's so obvious. That little idiot Liam did this. I run downstairs to the basement and looked around. Of course it's empty but what takes me a while to notice is a hand behind the door.

I push the door out of the way and cursed as I see Patrick on the ground. He looks as if he's been tucked into the corner mercilessly and left for dead.

Liam Blue needs to die.

I can't let Adrianna find out about this though, she doesn't even know he's here. I get out my phone and type in Dr. Daniels' name and send him a text.

'When you're done with Gray, close the door and act as if you're leaving. Later, sneak back in and tend to Patrick in the basement. He's not doing too good.' It reads.

I tuck my phone into the back pocket of my bottoms and hurry out of the door after telling Adrianna I'd be back soon. I get in my car and text my private investigator, asking to find me the address of Liam Blue. That is assuming he has his own place and doesn't live with his mommy.

I roll out of the driveway and park a couple of streets down just incase Adrianna happens to spot me from inside the house. I sit in my car and wait until my PI gets back to me with the information.

As soon as he does I speed off, eager to end that little boy's life.

-LATER
I hop out of my vehicle and slam my fists against the door. His surprised face opens it as he just stands there. I take this opportunity to land one on him.

Then another. And another.

I repeat this action until he's bleeding and grasping his neck.

"HOW COULD YOU. DO THAT. TO MY BROTHER!" I yell in between kicks.

"Stop!" He scream, sticking out his arm. "Trust me, you'll want to." He coughs out making me scowl.

"Oh and why's that?" I chuckle.

"I know things about Grayson; things that you wouldn't want to surface."

I frown and step away from his bruised body giving him a moment to stand up. "What things?"

"Well I'm in possession of some pictures. I guess you could call them nudes." He smiles villainously.

"No. No way, Grayson doesn't take nudes, I'm sure of it." I argue, shaking my head vigorously.

"Then why do I have a stack of polaroids of your twin's dick?" He smirks.

"I don't believe you. Show them to me." I growl, stepping closer.

"As if I'm stupid enough to do that. I've given them to someone for safe keeping seeing as I don't have spares. I'll drop by tomorrow and show you them if you like..?"