1.8

1.8 | bad day

+ETHAN DOLAN
THU | [17:30]

I OPENED THE DOOR and strolled into my mansion, locking it once I was inside. As I walked into the living room I found its contents empty of a presence; not a single person in sight. One thing I could see was a plastic shopping bag tucked away in the corner. Peering in it, I found some lacy underwear and a PINK fragrance.

I took off my sophisticated coat and hung it in the entrance hall closet before picking up the bag and heading towards the staircase seeing as I was the only one on the lower floor. As soon as I approached the television room, I heard laughter and giggles coming from inside.

"Hey." I waved, their heads dart towards me and Adrianna's lips tug upwards showcasing her stunning smile.

"Hi Ethan." She replies, gesturing for me to take a seat next to her on the couch.

"What have you two been up to today?" I asked nonchalantly. Grayson looked at Adrianna and shrugged: "not much."

"Just watching this." She added, nodding in the direction of the tv which was playing the new episode of Scream.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked my twin, standing up after planting a kiss on Adrianna's head.

"Sure." He sighed, pausing the show.

I hastily walked off and closed the door behind Grayson once he was out on the landing with me. "Come." I beckoned, striding to the bar on the second floor. I got out a glass and a bottle fine brandy and poured him some, handing the cup over to him.

"Thanks." He tipped his glass at me after a few sips.

"So, why?" I frowned.

"Why what?" He chuckled.

"Why did you make the stupid mistake of taking nudes?" I squinted my eyes at him. "Assuming you stopped..?"

"How do you know about that?" He scowled.

"Fucking Liam Blue got his dirty, money-craved hands on them." I whisper-yelled.

"Wait? Liam Blue?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Shit. What does he want?"

"Well what do you think he fucking wants?"

"No. No way," Grayson shook his head, "we're not paying him off." He refused, downing the rest of his glass.

"Well, we don't have a choice. He's entrusted somebody with the photos so killing him would do us no favours. Yet." I explained.

"So we're giving him the money?" He looked horrified.

"I told you, there's no choice." I mumbled.

"Fuck."

+GRAYSON DOLAN
-LATER
Laying in my bed, devouring this good book, I picked up my phone to check the time. Eleven twenty in the evening. Clicking on an incoming email, I was stopped by my phone receiving a call with an unknown caller ID.

"Grayson Dolan, speaking..." I announced myself.

"Hi Gray." I heard one of the most infuriating voices on the planet return my welcome.

"What do you want?" I snarled, inches close to hanging up on her unfaithful ass.

"To talk, baby." I scoffed and extended the phone away from my ear in disgust. "You still there?" She asked.