2.4

2.4 | boy crazed

+ETHAN DOLAN
MON | 23:40

"THIS IS YOUR PLACE?" Alessandra asked.

"Yep." I smiled, fumbling with my keys in order of trying to find the house one. "Ah," found it. I opened the door and held it open for her as she walked in slightly stunned.

"Your house is beautiful. How do you say that in French?" She giggled, wooed by my bilingual vocabulary.

"Ta maison est belle." I chuckled.

"Is your bedroom as beautiful?" She flirted.

"See for yourself." I replied, leading her up the stairs. We walked past Adrianna's room which was rather loudly blasting tv.

"Who's in there?" She asked puzzled.

"Just my brother." I lied. "Here we are." I smiled, turning the knob on my door.

TUE | o9:00
"Want breakfast before you leave?" I asked Alessandra as her eyes fluttered around, signalling she was waking up.

"Yes please." She groaned, stretching her arms out.

"Okay," I sighed. The sex was good, really good but not quite what I was looking for. However, I have tonight to try again with someone else.

I got out of bed and looked for some shorts to wear before I went down to the kitchen. Once I found a pair, I ran a hand through my hair to try and make it look wilder than it really was, and then exited my room.

Walking into the kitchen I found that Grayson and Adrianna were already there, clothed, and eating a fry up.

I frowned because it was way too early for Grayson to be up and functioning on a day that he didn't have to leave for work.

"Any leftovers?"

"Yep." Adrianna smiled, "good morning."

"Good morning."

"Where did you go last night?" Grayson asked, chomping away happily on a crispy strip of bacon.

"Oh, I went-"

"-Good morning," Alessandra interrupted me unknowingly.

"Hello..." Ade trailed off as the smile she wore quickly faded.

"Who's this?" Grayson furrowed his eyebrows.

"This is Alessandra, we met last night. She'll be staying for breakfast and then leaving."

"Nice to meet you." She smiled, extending her hand for Grayson to shake, then Adrianna. "You and your brother share a very nice home."

"Thanks," he replied.

Alessandra walked over to the cooker and put some leftovers in the pan onto a plate before taking an empty seat at the table next to Adrianna.

"So..." Ade looked confused, "you met Ethan last night? How?"

"At a bar." I chimed in.