Chapter Thirteen - Alena's P.O.V

I don't know where I am going to want to wake up in four years, but I do know that I wish I was waking up tomorrow at home. And by home, I mean back in Ohio with my parents, not with Derrick, but back in high school, when I had all of my best friends around and our biggest problems weren't even that big, but it felt like the world; high school felt like our little world.

And then Tyler came into the picture and the orbital system of that little world change, and instead, we started circling around him. I was absolutely consumed in that boy. But the distance that soon came between us ruined what was left of our relationship after high school, and it was over. I had to find a new path, at Yale, and eventually with Derrick. Soon enough that new path also steered away from my friends, too. The last time I spoke to anyone from my circle of friends from high school was nearly a year ago. I want to wake up with my old friends back. I want to go home.

But that isn't really an option right now, so I guess it's back to my bunk I go. Josh already went back onto the bus to join all of his guests for an afterparty of their own. So when I got back onto the bus, it was a quick "goodnight," and "great job tonight," to everyone before I could finally go back to the bunks.

I have never been so excited to throw on pajamas and sleep. All I wanted was for this night to end. When I finally slid the door completely shut, I sighed with relief. Finally stripping from my clothes from the day was therapy in itself. Had I been in my own home and bed, I would have just gone to sleep in my bra & undies, but god forbid one of those boys walks in and sees me, or any of their guest stars for that matter. So to avoid embarrassment and hearing about it for the rest of this trip, I pulled up my pajama pants and straightened out my big t-shirt before jumping up into my bunk.

After settling into bed and getting comfortable in my little corner, I nearly wet the bed when I heard a voice - Tyler's voice.

"So, what did you think of the show tonight?" Well, you making out with your girlfriend while I was on the side of the stage watching was only slightly humiliating for me. Thanks so much for asking!

"What I saw of it was great, of course." There we go, keep it honest, short and simple. No need to reveal details about tonight... not yet.

"What do you mean, what you saw of it?"

"Don't worry about it, goodnight Tyler." Now was not the time to get into it. Jeez, I don't know if there will ever be a time to get into it. But if there is, it's not tonight. I had way to much to stress about already.

And with that, the short conversation ended, along with my day, as I drifted into a deep, therapeutic sleep. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE; OH MY GOD guys I don't even know where to begin apologizing for not updating since January. So much has happened for me in the past few months, I just haven't had time on my plate for writing, and when there has been time my motivation was just gone. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things now (and I really mean that) so I can keep writing and updating for you. I love writing and sharing my work with you, the love for it was kind of just gone for a while. Please be patient with me while I try to bring it back. 

So I'm sorry, but thank you all for the continued support. Lots of love to all of you, and I'll hopefully be having another chapter to you very soon. Stay alive |-/ -Anita

Don't Forget About Me (Lovely Sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara