¶1¶

Pandora¶

I'm so happy that I'm now 3 months pregnant. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. Odell been busy lately with court and football season coming up. So some courts I have to go and speak to the judge. Raegan sometimes will look at me and roll her eyes, but I don't even care. She's not getting re'shaun. "Baby"odell walk in the door. I been living with Odell in New York since I been pregnant.

"Yeah wassup" I was on the computer trying to find a brides dress.

"You seen my cleats" he said checking under the couch.

"It can't be in here babe, check your bag" I said. He walk to his bag then open it.

"It's not in here either" he sigh.

"Well check the car"He let out heavily sigh stomping back to the room. I wonder what he so mad about. He haves cleats at the stadium.

"Why would my cleats be in the car" he said then slam the door. I bet they gone be in there, if not I'm sorry but it ain't my fault. I heard the door open and of course the cleats was in his hand.

"Told you" I smile.

He chuckle. "Shut up"he grab his bag putting them in it. " I have practice today, what you doing with Shaun and omar"

"Going to the clinic today, daily checkups" I said.

"Ok" he kiss my cheek then hug me. "Babe I'm so scared"

"Of what" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Of losing re'shaun"its like I hear this all the time. 'Baby I'm scared' 'what if she wins' 'ima lose re'shaun'

"Bae, your not going to lose, you have to fight for what's right" I said.

"And what's right"

I sigh. "Re'shaun, he needs you Odell, you have to try your best, gets some evidence that she can't be a mother, like she does cocaine, smoke weed in front of re'shaun, p..."

"Wait, she never smoke weed in front of re'shaun, maybe outside she did" he said.

"Ok then, say that, and did she went to clubs, spend her money on herself and not for re'shaun"I said. He look at me and nod his head.

"Ok, I'm leaving now" he grab his keys.

"Wait" I hop off the bar stool. "Gimme a kiss sugar bear" he smirk.

"Ok my sugar plum" he kiss my lips then squeeze my butt.

"Bye Odell, it's time for you to leave" I push him out the door.

"You must have a man coming over if your trying to kick me out so fast" he laugh.

"No I don't, I'm tired of looking at you" he kiss me one more time.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Clinic¶

"Hi Ms. Diaz" I step in the room. Omar was in his baby seat while Shaun was walking in front of me.

"It's Mrs. Beckham" I said. She look at me and nod her head slowly.

"Oh I didn't know you was dating the football player, Odell Beckham Jr"

"Yeah, you know him"

"Yes, my husband is his personal fitness trainer" she smile.

"Oh, I didn't know that" I said. She look at Shaun then omar.

"I guess this is his children" then she look at my stomach. "And one on the way"

"Yeah, I can't wait" she roll her eyes. What is her problem? I'm bout to leave and schedule some other time. "But I'm bout to leave right now, I have other plans then being here" I grab omar seat and re'shaun.

"No stay, I'm just trying to get to know you" she sat on her stool. "So their getting daily checkups"

"Yes mam"

______________________________

¶Bool six. Hope y'all like it ¶
¶Comment¶
¶Vote¶