¶9¶

Odell¶

¶month later ¶

Today is the day I have to go back to court. I really don't want to give re'shaun up. Pandora was in bed sleeping with omar and Payton. I look at the calendar and saw that Pandora have an appointment. 'oh shit' I grab my phone and call my mom.

Phone convo:

'Hello'- mom

'hey mom can you go with Pandora to the doctor today'- Odell

'why you can't go'- mom

'because I have court, remember'- Odell

'oh, Odell, you need to go and be with Pandora, this is her second child'- mom

'I know momma, but what about re'shaun'- Odell

'odell give it up, Rae won'- mom

'Mom I'm not giving up on him'- Odell

Phone convo over:

I hung and jogged downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a water bottle and an apple. What if mom was right, I need to give it up. I sigh and grab my keys. I can't, I have to fight for Shaun. What if raegan lying ass lied to them people.

¶Court¶

I took a seat with my lawyer in the court. Raegan was already here with her mom and friends. They really think they gone win. "Ok, it's good to see you Mr. Beckham and Ms. Eugene"

"Nice seeing you"I mumble.

"So we left off with Ms. Eugene taking the lie detector test, Ms. Eugene are we making progress with your life now"

"Yes, I have a full time job now and I'm living in a big house with my new fiance who is a lawyer, also I'm clean, don't smoke anymore or drink"she smile. I waited till the judge said what's gone go down.

"K, in this case of custody for re'shaun Eugene"--"raegan Eugene, gets to keep re'shaun Eugene"I blank out when I heard that Shaun gets to leave me to his mother. All of Raegan fam jump up and cheered.

"I'm ready to leave"I got up and walk out the court.