¶8¶

¶Pandora¶

I didn't believe anything he said about him being the father of Payton. She dont even have his eyes or his features. Carlos is Payton dad and that final. I shook my head rubbing my stomach. I can tell my baby was hungry. "Do you have anything to eat"I ask them.

"Yeah sure, follow me" Amy said. I got up and walk behind her. Charles and Odell followed behind.

"Explain how Payton is yours"I said.

"Well it started back in California"

¶charles flashback¶

This is my second week staying in California with my brother and sister. Carlie doesn't stay in Carlos penthouse anymore after she find out what he truly is. I stayed to see what kind of trouble he been getting into. "You got a lighter"he ask.

"Yeah why"I said.

"I need it lil brother"I chuckle throwing him the lighter. Some girl walk in with a bag full of money.

"You finally made enough for me"Carlos said. "How much is in there"

"20,000 cash"I blow out air shaking my head. Damn that a lot.

"Nice job Stephanie"he kiss her cheek. "See lil brother, this is how you get money quick"

"By using women"I laugh.

"Yeah, you I know men go crazy for some pussy"--"Plus she my best worker"

"Oh ok"I nod my head. She walk to the back to her room while Carlos walk to his room. I got up and walk to the girl name Stephanie room. I want to see if she really the best in the business.

¶flashback over¶

"Me and Stephanie had sex more then once"Amy look at him. "That was before I met you"

"So Payton really is yours"I said. He nod his head. "I want to get an DNA test to find out if she really is"

"That's fine with me"

"But why she said Carlos is Payton daddy"I ask.

"She didn't want to be with me probably or didn't want Carlos to find out she had sex with me, so she said he was the father"I have to call Stephanie.

"Thanks Charles for telling us about you being a father but we have to go"Odell said grabbing my hands.

"It was nice seeing you odell and Pandora"Amy said.

"It was nice seeing you too Amy"I hug her.

"Maybe we could go out sometimes"I nod my head and grab my purse. Me and odell made it to the car and drove off. Now I have to hear Stephanie side of her story and see if this is true.