¶13¶

¶Odell¶

I laid in bed for days not getting up. Pandora called my coach and told what happen, so they gave me a few days off. As I was bout to fall asleep, Pandora came in talking on the phone making me mad. "Pandora"I called her name. She was still talking.

"Huh girl, noo I just got home, uhhh Payton is asleep with omar and odell"she look at me. "Is in bed like always"

"Talk downstairs"I said putting the covers back over my head.

"Ok , bye Stephanie"I heard her put the phone down then sat on the bed. "Odell"

"What"I said with the cover still over my head.

"Get up"she smack me. "I need help fixing dinner"

"I'm good"I said turning over.

"Odell, please get up before I smack the shit out of you"she said. I look at her and shook my head.

"So your abusing me now, Pandora I'm going through something bad, I need some me time"I said.

"Me time, what the hell is me time, you always have time to yourself"--"you don't even worried about my child"

"Our child"I said.

"No, mines"I narrowed my eyebrows at her. "Odell I'm leaving, I'm going back to California by Maria"She got up and grab her purse.

"Pandora, baby your not taking omar away from me again"I got up and stop her. "Look I'm sorry, I don't want to lose you again, I promise ima be there for the baby"I kiss her cheek.

"Ok, I forgive you"she kiss my lips. I rub her stomach and smile. Can't wait till this child come.

¶Pandora¶

I was downstairs cooking mash potatoes with beef stew. I love stew with mash potatoes but Odell likes rice, so I made a little pot of rice for him. "Mama"I heard Payton called me. She was at the table drawing a picture.

"Yes my baby"I pick her up and look at picture. It was a picture of me, Odell and her. "Your going to be a artist one day"I kiss her cheek.

"Food finish yet"Odell ask.

"No not yet, but look what Payton drew"I showed him the picture.

"Wow, she talented"he said. "You told Stephanie about that dude Charles and how he's the father"

"Not yet, probably when I go back"I said.

"Pandora we talk about this, I said I'm sorry"

"Odell, I'm going back for Maria baby shower"I chuckle.

"Maria baby shower, ok"he sat down at the table.

"You coming"I ask.

"Nah I have practice tomorrow and all week so, I'll past"he said.

I frown. "Ok, ima tell them you couldn't come"I kiss his cheek. The food was finally finish and we ate up.