¶15¶

¶Pandora¶

I look at Stephanie waiting for her to say something. She gulp down and look at a picture of her and Payton. "W-What are you t-talking about"she stutter.

"Tell me is she for Carlos, or for Charles"I said.

"Pandora, it doesn't matter, at least I have my baby girl"she got up and walk out. Maybe Payton is Charles daughter. I got up looking at the clock . Maria baby shower start at 12:00 and end at 3:00. Why so early?

I walk back to the main office to see the girls talking. Some was doing their job. 'I know damn well they ain't talking while these people who is waiting to be call' I shook my head at them.

"Excuse me!"one of the client said. They all look at her. "I been waiting for an hour and nun of yall ain't doing anything"

"Look woman, don't tell us how to run our job, we know what we doing"one of the co-workers said. She was kind of young. Like my age.

"You can't talk to me like that, I'm calling the manager"

"Bitch like I care, I can't leave this job anyways"the girl said filing her Nails. I walk up to the counter to see what is going on.

"Excuse me mam, what is wrong"I said nicely.

"This woman is treating me like I'm some dog"I look at the girl and sigh.

"Ima take care of it"the woman smile at me and walk to the back. I look at the girl as she kept filing her nails. Some of the girls got back to work mining their own business. "What's your name"I ask the girl.

"My name Elizabeth"she roll her eyes.

"Well Elizabeth, your fired"she gasp looking at me.

"You can't fire me, you don't own this job"I chuckle making the girls mumble looking at her.

"I actually open this building, so im technically your boss"I said. "So your fired"

"Please I need this job, Stephanie hook me up with this job"Stephanie?

"Well I'll let Stephanie know what happened"I walk her to the door. She walk out to her car. I turn around looking at the other girls. "Anybody else what to be fired today"

"No mam"they all said.

"Good"

¶Maria baby shower¶

"Omg Pandora, you made it"maria hug me.

"Yeah, had some cleaning up to do back at the clinic"I smile giving maria her gift.

"Thanks, and when is the wedding for you and odell"she ask.

"We going through some problems right now"I sigh.

"What kind of problems"

"We lost re'shaun.."

"What you mean lost"she gasp.

"Raegan have him"maria shook her head.

"Well, where is Payton"she look around.

"With Stephanie who is coming"I roll my eyes.

"What's up now"

"I don't think Payton for Carlos"

"What are you talking about"

"Some man name Charles came in saying he is Payton father"--"I can't believe she lied to me"

"Who cares Pandora, the girl have her child now"

"Yeah, but I already made him take a DNA test"Maria smack my arm. "Oww!"

"Why you did that"she semi yelled.

"Calm down lawd, she doesn't know"I said.

"Chica maldita su cabeza dura (damn girl your hard headed)" she walk away. I saw my aunt and uncle and other cousin and my parents.

"Hey bebita"my dad kiss my cheek and rub my stomach. "How many months"

"I'm 5 months turning 6"I smile.

"I can't wait"i saw my mom talking to my aunt. "Hi tee"I kiss her cheek.

"I see your pregnant, again"me and her laugh.

"Yeah, again"

"Your not having a baby shower like Maria"She said.

"Nah, I can't"--"I have to have one baby shower for my first baby, which is my son"

"Speaking of son, where is my grandbaby"my mom said.

"With his other grandma, I decided to stay a few weeks in California to get Odell some air"I said.

"What's going on with y'all two"she said.

"He lost the custody battle"I frown.

"Ahh, well at least he's with his mother and she will treat him better"

"How do you know that, what if she doesn't"

"She will, I saw on TV, trey neverson keeping his child"--"and also her"

"Mamá I have to stop gossip to you"I shook my head. I had fun at Maria baby shower. The thing is that Colin wasn't there.

¶A/N¶
I wanted to tell y'all that I'm starting a book with Maria and Colin, finally. I been suppose to start that book. Ima let y'all know when it comes out.