¶18¶

¶Odell¶

I kept looking at what Pandora was looking at. "babe"I said trying to get her attention.

"He's here"she said.

"Who"she pointed behind me. I look to see Carlos on his phone.

"Pandora, dont worry about him"I continue to drink my water.

"Your right, just let it go"she sigh and played with her phone. I watched Carlos every move. He was in a deep conversations with this person. The waiter came back with a note pad and pen.

"Ready to order"she ask. We both nod our heads.

"I'll get some hash browns with bacon and pancakes"I said. The lady wrote it down then smile at Pandora.

"Can I have the same"--"without the pancakes"she said. The lady nod her head and walk away.

"So, when is your doctor appointment"

"This week"she said.

"You schedule it"I said.

"Duh, who else would of"I chuckle. "When your leaving back"

"You want me to go back"--"I'm playing baby, probably next week"

"Ok"Pandora smile faded away. "He's coming"I turn around to see Carlos walking up to us.

"So Pandora, I heard your back in Cali"he said. I stood up protecting Pandora from his ass. "Sit down, I'm not gone hurt her"--"yet"

"Yet?"she said.

"Yeah, now my brother call saying that Payton is for him and not for me"--"who in the hell told you to let him and Payton take a DNA test"

"He told me what happened with him and Stephanie"

"What happened"Carlos took a seat.

"Well, he said that they had sex and Payton was his"--"that's what he believe"

"I can't believe this shit"Carlos mumble.

"Don't hurt him please"Pandora said.

"Don't hurt him"he laugh"whatever the queen say"

"Carlos"he look at her. "I'm sorry"

"Don't be"that was all he said and walk away.