¶23¶

¶odell¶

We finally made it home with Paris and omar. This is Paris first time being home with family. I sat omar down on his high chair and broke down the meat for omar. Pandora was Brest feeding Paris. The whole ride something wasn't right with Pandora. She didn't say anything to me like she always do. We would always talk going home.

"Hey"I said to Pandora. She look at me and smile.

"Hey, she's almost asleep"she said.

"Can we talk for a minute"I said.

"About what Odell, what more can you ask for"she said.

"No not about that"I sigh. "About you"

"What about me, baby I'm fine"She smile at me.

"Finish Brest feeding Paris then we'll talk"I walk upstairs to my room.

I sat on the bed thinking about what ima do next with my life. I'm like on top of the world right now. I have a wife, two kids and a big ass house in New York. But I know I did some fuck up shit. I cheated on Rae behind her back, asking Pandora to be mines and making babies. Now we're getting married. I felt bad. For myself.

"Odell"I heard Pandora sweet voice.

"Yeah"I look up at her.

"You wanted to talk"she said.

"Why you wasnt talking in the car, like something was bothering you"I said.

Pandora lick her lips then sat down. "Odell, something bad happen"

"What is it?"

Pandora had a tear rolling down her face. "Raegan is dead"

"What?"

"Trey called me and told me what happened when he came home"--"he said raegan was on the floor, her eyes was wide open with the rubber tourniquet around her arm and the cocaine bag in her other hand"I couldn't take anymore. I walk out the room going downstairs to the patio.

I look at the flashing lights and the stars. Why would she do that? Why she lied and said she was off drugs? She could of gave me re'shaun and we could live a happy life.