¶12¶

Pandora

Hearing that re'shaun have to go made me weep inside. I cried while holding Odell. He also cried. It was like losing a son which he was to us. I close my eyes and fell asleep after Odell.

{Morning}

I woke up and walk downstairs. Odell had Payton and re'shaun dress. Omar was watching TV and eating cereal. "Good morning"Odell said. He didn't sound like himself.

"Morning"I kiss his cheek. As I open the fridge, the door bell rung. We both look at the door and sigh. Odell went and open the door. I saw raegan standing there smiling at Odell.

"Hi Odell, I'm here to pick up my son"she said. Odell look at re'shaun who was eating his cereal.

"Can he finish eating first, then you can take him"he said. Raegan roll her eyes.

"Whatever, just go pack up his stuff so we can go"she walk back to her car. I sigh while rubbing my stomach.

"I guess ima go pack up his stuff"I said.

"Nah, ima do it"odell went upstairs. I sat down looking at my phone. I wanted to cry but I have to stay strong for my kids.

"Mama"Payton call me. I got up from my seat and pick her up. I put her down and walk to the living room. Omar was still watching TV but was done with his cereal. Odell came back downstairs with Shaun stuff. I heard knocking at the door so I went to open it. Raegan look at my stomach and smile.

"So your pregnant again"she raise her eyebrows.

"Yeah"I said.

"Wow"she laugh at me. "Well congrats, I hope it's for Odell"

"What's that supposed to mean"I got in her face.

"Don't forget where you came from"she got in my ear. "The streets as a hoe"

"At least I know who my baby is for"she got quiet. Odell came with re'shaun in his arms.

"Take care of him"when Odell gave raegan re'shaun, Shaun started crying. He screamed and yelled like raegan was kidnapping him. Odell close the door and walk back upstairs.