¶17¶

¶Pandora¶

I heard Maria walk to the door and open it. Probably her date. I sigh taking about Odell and my baby boy. I rub my stomach.

"Pandora!"I heard a deep voice. Is that Odell?

"Omg baby"I hug him. I look to see omar in his arms. "Hi my baby's"

"We miss you"Odell said. I smile and kiss his lips. But why did he came. I told him that I was fine.

"Odell I'm happy your happy, but why you came"I ask narrowing my eyebrows.

"I was bored at home"--"and miss my family"he said smiling. That made me think about re'shauan. I miss him more.

"Anyways, where is maria"I look around. She was no where to be found. Probably on her date.

"Let's go out to eat somewhere"Odell said. I was hungry again.

"I just ate"I said.

"Knowing you, your hungry"he said. I blush walking to the back room. I don't know what to wear. Probably something comfortable.

I put on the outfit I pick out

I put on the outfit I pick out. I walk to the bathroom and saw my hair looking a mess. Damn. I hurried and put my hair in a bun.

My eyebrows was slaying

My eyebrows was slaying. I grab my purse and walk to the living room. Odell was making silly faces at omar. I smile at him and chuckle. "Y'all two ready" I said.

"Sure let's go"

Restaurant

"How y'all doing this morning"the waiter said.

"Hi, uhh, can I get a water"Odell said.

"I want the same"I said.

"And what about little man"she said.

"Give him..."--"he drink apple juice"

"No Odell"I chuckle.

"Nothing for him"I said. She walk away.

"So why you really came down to California"Odell said.

"Because you had football practice and other stuff was on your mind"I frowned. The lady came back and hand us our water.

"Omar close to one"Odell said trying to change the subject.

"Odell"I said frustrated. "Talk to me"

"Ok, yes I'm a bit busy with football and other stuff I'm sorry"--"I promise when football is done, we gone do something together"I smile at that.

"Promise"I said holding my pinky.

"Pinky promise"we did our pinky promise and kiss. As I was talking, something caught my attention. Is that Carlos?