¶7¶

Odell¶

I got dress ready to go to this man house that wanted to talk to Pandora about Payton. It's like going to a parent teacher conference. Pandora dress Payton while I dress Shaun and omar. "You finish with them" Pandora ask.

"Yeah, ready" I said. She nod her head and grab her purse. We strap the kids in the car and hop in.

¶Charles house¶

We rung the doorbell twice and nobody still ain't answering. "Babe, let's just go" I said walking away from the door. All of a sudden the door open revealing a lady.

"Hi can I help you with something" she ask.

"Yeah, we're looking for this guy name Charles, is he here" Pandora ask.

"He's on his way, y'all can come in" she step aside letting me and Pandora in. Re'shaun, omar and Payton was at my mom house. We walk in looking around. The house looked cozy and light. The woman went in the kitchen which was right by the living room. "Do y'all want a cup of tea, coffee, anything I can serve you" she smile.

"No thanks I'm good" I said.

"Can I have some water" Pandora said.

"Sure thing" the girl walk to the fridge grabbing a water bottle.

"So what's your name" Pandora ask.

"Amy" she held her hand out.

"Hi I'm Pandora and this is Odell" I shook her hand.

"Wow, Odell Beckham Jr, play for the New York giants"

"The one and only" I smile. We sat down and talk. Amy told us that her and Charles met in California too. They moved to New York for a better start and get away from family who didn't wanted them together. Right when we was talking, the door open.

¶Pandora¶

I look at the man who walk in. He looked a little like Carlos, but he didn't have green eyes. "Hi" he said.

"Hey" Amy kiss his cheek. "This is Odell and Pandora, you wanted them to talk to you"

"Yeah" he sat down on the couch and sigh. "How can start"

"You can start by telling us why are we here" Odell said a little impatient.

"Ok, y'all her because I wanted to tell y'all, Payton isn't for Carlos"--"she's my child"

________________________

¶Was it boring or nah¶

¶Comment¶

¶Vote¶