¶11¶

¶Odell¶

I came home after smoking a couple of blunts and had some drinks. They called and said they picking re'shaun up tomorrow morning. When I set the keys on the bar, the light came on showing a piss off Pandora. "H-Hey baby, h-how you d-doing"I slurred.

"Hi Odell, where you been"she said. I smile and grab her waist. I kiss her neck while rubbing her stomach.

"I been o-out"she back away waving her hands in her face. Probably the liquor.

"Odell please go upstairs, we talk about this in the morning"she push me away walking up the stairs.

"No!"Pandora stop in her tracks. "Let's t-talk now"

"You want to talk now"she had her arms cross. "K, where you been"

"I been at t-the club, s-smoking and d-drinking"I slurred. Pandora shook her head.

"Why you didn't come to the appointment with me"she sat down om the couch.

"I was b-busy"I said.

"With what"

"Crying"I laid on the couch.

"You was crying"she played with my hair.

"Y-Yeah"--"they gone take r-re'shaun in the morning"Pandora looked at me and wipe her eyes. "Baby I'm tired right now, it's over with"

"It's ok Odell"she rub my head.

"Baby she won, she won Shaun back"I had a tear coming down my eye.

*************************

¶Short, boring chapter ¶
¶vote¶
¶comment¶