¶19¶

¶Pandora¶

I sat on the bed thinking of what I done. Carlos was right, I should of kept quiet and let it be. Now he might go after Charles and kill him. I sigh rubbing my stomach. Odell took omar to the beach then later to the movies to see finding Dory. I would go but work is calling me. I grab my keys and phone walking straight out the door. I don't feel like putting on some special clothes. Just my sweats with a lose t-shirt and my Nike huaraches. I drove in my white Lamborghini that I left down here so Maria can use it but Colin bought her a car. She still kept mines tho.

I walk in the clinic waving at the girls. Ever since I came, they been working their asses off. "I see you got these young girls working"my co-worker said.

"Yeah, money moves slow when your just standing there doing nothing"I said. "We did lost a lot of customers"I frown.

"Yep, because of Stephanie"she roll her eyes.

"What Stephanie did?"I ask.

"She hurried all these girls from the streets, they don't know how to treat people or respect their elderly"I nod my head.

"So she hurried all of them, without telling me"

She nod her head."yep and playing with our money too"I nod my head walking to Stephanie office. I knock on the door and walk in. Stephanie was on her phone talking to someone.

"K, I see you later on tonight, love you too"she smile then look at me. "Wassup"

"Have you lost your goddamn mind"I mumble loudly for her to hear.

"What are you talking about"she narrowed her eyebrows at me.

"You hurried a bunch of girls from the streets here"--"no wonder our money running slow Steph"

"Your money"

"Yes my money, I created this damn clinic"I started getting angry.

"Pandora, it wasn't you who created this clinic, we both did"--"we wanted to help girls not send them away"

"But your hurry girls from the streets"

"That we use to walk back and forth for Carlos"I frown. "Speaking of that, why did you got a DNA test on Payton and this dude Charles"

"Why you lied and said Payton for Carlos"I said.

"Why does it matter"

"It matter because you lied to me"I semi yelled.

"I needed someone to help me!, No one was there for me but you Pandora, you helped me to get away from him"she cried. "If I would of told him I was pregnant for Charles, he would of killed me"

"I'm sorry Stephanie"I sigh. I hug her tight. I can't keep putting this stress on Stephanie about Carlos and Payton. Brings back memories. But I still have to put Stephanie in her place about letting girls come in disrespecting my customers.