¶10¶

Pandora

I woke up with omar and Payton right on side of me. I look to my left and seen Odell wasn't there. Where did he go. I look at the calendar on my phone and seen I had a doctor appointment. I'm finding out the gender of my baby. Omar woke up and cried waking Payton and re'shaun up. "no, no, no, please go back to sleep"I sat up and rock omar back to sleep but he couldn't because Payton and re'shaun was crying. I wanted to scream. I put omar in his crib and walk to the bathroom. Hearing Payton and re'shaun cry makes me want to cry. It's to much. Where is Odell?

"Pandora"I heard Heather call my name. She walk in the room and smile at Payton and re'shaun. "Oh my poor babies"--"where is omar"

"He's in his crib"I said sighing.

"You need to take a seat and relax"she help me to the bed. I sat down rubbing my head.

"You know where Odell is?"I ask.

"Yeah, he had court today, he should be on his way back"Heather said getting clothes for Payton and re'shaun.

"Did he win"I said.

"I don't know"she shrug her shoulders.

"Oh, ima take a shower, you can clean the kids off and dress them"Heather nod her head and pick up Payton and re'shaun.

¶later¶

I jogged downstairs to kitchen seeing Heather feeding the kids. "Omg thank you Heather"--"do you know that it takes me an hour or two to get dress and eat breakfast"

"It only took me minutes"I chuckle. Omar had oatmeal all on his face. I wipe his face with a napkin. He made his baby noise and smile at me. "You should eat, I bet the baby in there is hungry too"

"It is"I chuckle and sat down at the table. I went on TMZ like I always do in the morning.

TMZ news:

"Ok so, today our camera guy went to see what went down in New York for Odell Beckham Jr court day with his ex wife" the lady said.

"Who was his ex wife again"some man ask.

"His ex wife was Raegan Eugene, she was a fitness coach but lost her gym"

"Oh yeah her, the one that we seen with Trey songz in Miami"

"Yeah her, well she had a baby for him name re'shaun, he so cute"the lady showed a pic of re'shaun. "So today was the court day for Odell.."

The man cut her off. "What happened, why he in court for the little boy if it's not his"

"Well he said that raegan is on drugs and alcohol and..."some other lady cut her off.

"Ok can you get to the good part"everybody bust out laughing.

"Ok, he lost the custody over little re'shaun"

What! Is this why he not here yet. He's probably mad. But don't that mean Shaun have to leave. "Ok Pandora it's 10:00, time for you to get out"

"Are you kicking me out my house"I laugh.

"Yeah, I want to find out what my next grandbaby gone be"she said rubbing my stomach.

"Ok fine, ima go get dress now"I walk back upstairs to my room. I pull out a my Nike shirt and gray joggers with my white air forces and Nike hat. I put on my outfit and grab my phone and keys. "Im leaving Heather, call me if the kids are acting up"I waved goodbye and close the door.

¶clinic¶

"Hi you must be, Mrs. Beckham"she look at the clip board. "Ahh, your Odell Beckham wife"

"Yeah"I smile thinking about Odell. She smile at me and sat in the chair. I laid down and raise my shirt up. The doctor put the cold jell on my stomach making me jump.

"First time"she said.

"No, this is my second"I smile.

"Ok, let me see here"I look at the screen to figure out what it was. "Ah ha, your having a baby girl" I had tears coming down my face. I'm having a girl this time. Im so happy but something missing. Odell not here.