¶20¶

Odell¶

{3 months later}

Me and my mom and family sat in the waiting room waiting for my precious lil girl to come. Omar was sleep in my arms slobbering everywhere. "I can't wait to see Paris"my mom said.

Pueblo walk in with Carlie looking around. "Pueblo"I called his name and walk over giving me a dap.

"What the doctor said?"he ask. I shrugged my shoulders.

"They ain't telling me anything"I frown. Pueblo watch as the doctor talk to an other doctor.

"Maybe we can change that"Pueblo walk over to the doctors interrupting them. They tried telling him to sit but that didn't work. Finally they gave up and let him in the room. He look at me.

"Let's go"he told me. I got up with omar walking to her room. She was laying there with her eyes close. I look at the baby bed and seen my lil girl crying. They was putting some fluid in her.

"What's wrong with her"I ask the nurse.

"Umm"she couldn't say anything. She look at the doctors who was outside.

"Mr. Beckham can we talk"he said. I nod my head and hand Pueblo omar. I walk with the doctor to some lounge. "Mr. Bec...."

"Odell"

"Odell, Pandora didn't have any fluids in her giving birth to your daughter"--"if she didn't give birth today or before, she could of died and loss the baby"

"Oh god, what about Paris"I said.

"Well Paris don't have enough fluid so we're adding some in her body now"he said. I thank God for that.

"Thanks doctor, so my family can't see Paris today, but tomorrow they can"

"Yes when she's up and healthy"I smile. I shook his hand and walk out the lounge. I walk back in the room seeing Pueblo watching Paris smiling.

"She's beautiful bro"he said.

"Thanks"I smile looking at my baby girl. Welcome to the family.