¶2¶

Pandora¶

After I came home from the doctor with the boys, I drop them off at Odell moms new house. She move to New York also to when she find out that Odell dad had an other baby. So Odell SR kept kordell and kept jasmine.

"Hey Pandora" she hug me.

"Hey, cam you watch omar and re'shaun for me" I said stepping in.

"Sure, what going on with you and my grand baby" she rub my stomach.

"I have to go take an interview with this lady for a job down here" I sat down for a bit. Heater was cutting some strawberries and put them in a container.

"Oh, your getting a new job" I nod my head. "What about the clinic in Los Angeles"

"I told Stephanie to take care the business there till I go back"

"Your moving back to Los Angeles"

"No, I'm visiting, I'm just waiting till the wedding" I smile.

"I can't wait too, oh what the colors will be" I thought about it and sigh.

"I don't know yet"

"How about gold, Odell likes gold" jasmine said. I chuckle at her joke.

"Jasmine" Heather said.

"No, I think gold is a nice color"I smile.

"Or blush"--" I love blush color"

"Ok, a little bit of blush and gold" I laugh.

"It will be perfect if I plan the whole wedding" me and Heather laugh at jasmine.

Odell¶

I was at practice working my butt off with my personal trainer. He won't let me take a break sometimes. "COME ON ODELL, YOU WORK LIKE A WOMAN" he yelled making me go faster.

"Mr. Beckham" my coach came in.

"Yes sir" I stop what I was doing.

"You have a call from a number in Los Angeles" he hand me the phone.

Phone convo:

'Hello'- O

'You have to be at court tomorrow'- R

'Raegan, I knew that, why is you calling me'- O

'Just wanted to tell you that ima get Shaun back'- R

Phone convo over:

She hung up. So she call to tell me that shit. I just shook my head and continue with practice. "Hey baby" my personal trainer wife walk in.

"Hey" he kiss her cheek.

"Well hi Mr. Beckham, I saw Mrs. Beckham at the clinic today with you kids, I didn't know you had kids" she smile.

"Yeah" I smile thinking about Pandora and the kids.

"Mmm, she ain't to bright tho" what?

"What you trying to say"I look at her.

"You need a real woman, like me" she rub her hands on my abs. "I bet you want me too" I push her back and roll my eyes.

"Hell no"--" I'm happy with Pandora right now"

"Ha, right now, then later you'll be begging to come to me" she laugh and walk away. She like a super villain. Evil ass bitch.