Chapter 10

"You could have bloody told me. Called me. I could have helped you Hugo, but instead you just keep quiet and let Psycho out." Gray looked at her friend in fury. She thought that Hugo trusted her to tell her these things. Not keep them a secret.

"Gray, I really was thinking about telling you, but I just enjoyed this time together. Just like the good ol'e days." Hugo tried to smiled, but it was not working out.

"Hugo, that is why you have a bloody handler. You are not even allowed to talk to me." Gray claimed herself a bit. "Hugo, you could control Psycho when I first met you. When I left, Psycho was almost gone. What the bloody hell happened?!"

"Well, I am sorry, but you were the one who left! You left that is what happened! Psycho and I could agree to something and that was you! Now we can't and Psycho is constantly here. I can't control him, Gray. We cared for you and liked you, but know I don't know how I feel so, Psycho is going crazy." Hugo was angry and dark circles were slowly forming. His eyes were being swelled with water, but nothing fell out.

"Hugo I-" Gray was baffled. Hugo liked her and so did Psycho. She wondered if Grace and her could come to an agreement or something, but Gray doubted it.

"You were insane like me, and in pain like me. Psycho still likes you, but I don't know if I do. Gray, I like you as a friend, obviously, but I don't think I like you in that way. At least not anymore." Hugo looked into Gray's eyes, and she was captured right away.

Gray loved Hugo's chocolate colored eyes, and would just get lost in them. Gray remembered that one time, Hugo tried on blue contacts, and it made him look like some type of supernatural creature. She made fun of him all day, just so she could see his chocolate eyes again.

"Yeah, I still am insane. I still am in pain like you, but that does not mean I have to show it. Hugo, I am sorry I left, but I needed to find my father. You at least know that your's is in prison." Gray knew she crossed the line.

"What did you say?" Hugo stepped closer. His eyes were beginning to get darker and slowly Gray began to see Psycho.

"I really wish I could take that back." Gray's breathing increased as she just stared at the now Psycho. "Hello, Psycho."

A large grin appeared on his face. "Nice to see you again love." Psycho's eyes captivated Gray again. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Psycho leaned forward towards her ear and whispered, "Just want to talk to you."

Psycho walked back a bit and looked a Gray. He opened his arm to the left. "Want to walk, or we could head into my room and talk?" Gray knew that Psycho's tactics do not mean well.

"We can walk." Gray smiled and began to walk. Psycho looked a bit frustrated and walked behind Gray. He raced up a bit and grabbed her hand. Gray did not take her hand away, she let Psycho hold it.

"How is Grace?" Psycho looked down at Gray and watched her.

"I don't know, maybe this will explain." Gray took her hand out of Psycho's and showed him the large scar on her arm.

"Ow! That look like it hurts. Grace was always in love with hurting her host. I am sorry love, I wish I was there to stop her." Psycho traced the scar and then looked at Gray with a sad face. He bent down to kiss Gray on her cheek, but Gray turned her head away from him.

"Well, that hurts my feelings. You let Hugo, but not me? That is just unfair." Psycho looked at Gray with a pouty face and continued walking. His hand still enraveled with Gray's.

Gray liked Psycho, she really did. The only thing was, it that Gray hated when Psycho would hurt and attack people, just to protect her. Psycho tightened his grip on Gray and they continued to walk.

"Psycho?" Psycho looked down at Gray and smiled. "Why do you like being called that? Grace calls herself a name similar to mine, but not you. Why?" Psycho smiled and laughed a bit.

"Don't really know. You started to call me that and I just accepted the name. Hugo shortened it to Psycho, because he thought Psychopathic Hugo was too long. I have to agree with him." Psycho and Gray walked down another hallway. This one was for the electrotherapy patients. Gray was happy that neither Huge nor her had to go through this.

"Psycho, you are my friend, and so is Hugo. You also know that I like you and I like Hugo. Though, I know Hugo doesn't like me in that way, but you do." Gray looked up into his chocolate eyes. He had pink and black circles around his eyes, and his skin was a tad bit pale.

"I like you Gray. Both you and Grace. Hugo can't get in the way with the way I feel about you, and you know I would do anything for you." Psycho turned Gray towards him and held her arms. "Why can't you just accept it, and let me be with you? Can't you just stay with me?" Psycho looked at Gray with love in his eyes.

"I-" Gray was baffled. She wanted to stay with him, just not in this place. "Psycho, I would love to stay with you, but I have to leave. My father, he is my new priority, and he watches over me. I don't like this asylum, and the only reason I am here is to get away from my Uncle Peter."

"I know, and I am sorry. Although, I have thought of this; we could just run away. Pretend that the world is behind us. Gray, I can protect you from others and your Uncle. This Peter guy will be hurt, if he messes with you. I promi-"

"No, Psycho, I do not want you to hurt Peter. If he comes, he comes. Psycho-" Gray was shocked with Psycho kissing her. He ran up and had kissed her mid sentence.

Gray stood and just stared at Psycho. She wanted to close her eyes, but resisted it. Psycho eventually pulled away and had a large smirk on his face.

"Look, I got to finally kiss you." His smile was large and he had chaos in his eyes. Gray did not yell at Psycho, or hit him; all she did was cough and looked at the floor. She felt her face getting red again. "How cute, getting flustered because of that." Psycho laughed and they continued to walk.

Gray's face continued to blush, and she just held her hands together. Psycho was across the hall and just kept a smile on his face. Suddenly a large blaring sound alarmed. This only happened if there was an intruder, or a patient escaped.

Psycho ran up to Gray and grabbed her wrist. He began to drag her down the hall and they ended up at an abandoned room. Psycho pulled Gray in with him and closed the door right away.

Gray looked at Psycho and then suddenly smacked him across the face. Psycho stumbled backwards and looked at Gray in shock.

"What was that for?" Psycho looked mad, but had more of shock in his eyes.

"Sorry, must be a late reflex from the kiss. Psycho, why don't we change your name." Gray looked at the boy as he sat on the abandoned bed.

"I've thought about it, but could never come up with a name. When I did, I wanted your permission. The problem was the day Hugo was going to ask you, you left. Can I ask you now?" Psycho looked up at Gray.

"Yeah." Gray smiled down at him and she knelt in the corner. Keeping her distance from him, but still close enough to hear his small smile grow. Yes, hear.

"I was thinking of Nero. Like neurotic. No, never mind, I like Psycho." Psycho laughed and smiled back at Gray. "I just felt like pulling your strings a little."

Gray laughed. "Yeah, Psycho works better." Gray went over and sat near him. She still kept her distance, but was closer to him.

They heard yelling down the halls and a shadow appeared in front of the door. Gray began to panic, and Psycho noticed. He fell down to where she was and pulled her over to him into the corner. They sat there quietly and Psycho held her in his arms.

"Shhh. It will be fine." Psycho whispered this to Gray and she nudged herself deeper into his arms.

Suddenly the door began to open.