Chapter 30

"Gray, please. You know me." Peter looked at Gray longingly. Gray remembered him, but didn't know who he was. He just had one of those familiar faces to her.

Peter twisted his wrists. Gray turned towards the table of tools. She eyed them all, but kept her eye on one tool in particular. It was a very thin knife. Gray grabbed it and turned back towards Peter.

"Please." The same words coming out from his mouth. Gray felt no empathy, and began cutting. She started with a thin line across the palm of his hand. Peter winced in pain. He held in his screams and cries.

"I half-expected it to be you. Jim said he was going to kill me, but never said the exact way he was going to. I thought that he might hire you to kill me, but that was just a hunch." Peter stared at Gray. She turned and punched him in the jaw.

Peter turned his head and spit out a clump of blood. "Shut up." Gray leaned in close to Peter's face with the bloody knife touching his chin.

Gray backed back and touched the knife on his cheek. She wanted to push and give him a scar like hers, but instead just gave him a little scratch. Peter winced. "Why did you have to touch the face?"

Gray chuckled to herself. "I can't leave a pretty face un treated." She smiled a cheshire smile up at Peter. Gray was kneeling down infront of him. She felt that she was not suppose to be like this, like she was being the wrong person.

"This isn't like you." Peter spit out more blood. Gray stood up and put the knife on the table. She was glad she wore gloves. Just incase the police came.

"That's where you are wrong. I fell perfectly fine." Gray picked up a long knife and inserted it into Peter's trasho. Peter winced and began screaming.

She left the knife there. Peter's head fell and he went a bit limp. Crimson colored blood dripped onto the floor. "I'm done." Gray took off her gloves and sat them on the table. "That's all I am doing."

Jim jumped down from his chair. "I told you to kill him."

"I did. Oh, you meant physically. I only kill mentally, not physically. Don't believe in it." Gray smirked and looked over at Peter.

"You really don't remember me?" Peter raised his head. He had a bit of sadness in his eyes.

Gray leaned down towards him. "No, I don't. I don't remember anything, and I am fine with it. All my painful memories are mostly gone. For once in my life I feel like I can be myself, without any family to worry about."

"You don't remember your dad? Sherlock? John? Mary? Any of them." Peter fell back down.

"No." Gray stood back up and turned towards Jim. A large smirk was on his face.

"I suppose you did kill him in your own way. Better call his family, and dump him somewhere." Jim grabbed his phone and began dialing Sherlock's phone.

"Mr. Moriarty, please allow me to show the family what happened to their lil' one. I want to get some credit." Gray kept a smirk on her face. "Ryu will stay with me. You should leave if they are going to be here." Ryu walked up to Gray and put his arm around her.

Jim signaled everyone to leave. "I can trust the two of you." Sebastian walked up behind him. "Sherlock. Wanted to tell you that we have something of yours."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who took Gray."

"Give her back! She isn't thinking right." Hugo's voice was in the back yelling this.

"Someone cares a bit too much about her. No, I was talking about the little brother. Come to where you all found Gray, and you can get your lil' brother." Jim observed the half conscious man. "You have two hours."