Chapter 19

The sun shone brightly this morning. Gray was not used to waking up to the sun in her eyes. Gray sat up in her bed and stretched.

"Goodmorning." Ryu sat at the chair Gray had signaled him too. Ryu now spoke Korean to Gray, probably catching on to the fact that she understood him.

"Morning." Gray noticed that Ryu was not in the clown outfit anymore. He took off all the make-up and now was dressed in regular clothes. "Have you been there all night?" Ryu nodded his head.

Gray watched the boy. He just sat there, with a grin. More like a smirk, but Gray never saw it that was from Ryu.

"You changed. It's nice." Gray got out of bed and walked over to Ryu. She noticed his hands clutching behind him. "You don't have to be afraid of me. Also, just speak Korean. I understand it fluently, and you understand English. It's just easier that way."

Ryu nodded his head. "Alright. The only reason why I am afraid, is because of the stories."

"What stories?" Gray kept eye contact with Ryu.

"That you skin people alive if they get on your nerves. That you almost killed people, and made them regret the day that they lived." Ryu looked down at Gray. He ket quiet for awhile.

"Ryu, I am not that type of person. I have MPD, so the stories you hear are from the other me. It's not the girl you see in front of you." Gray looked down and began to walk away.

Ryu grabbed her arm and looked at her. "You may not be that scary after all." He let go of her arm and walked outside. "Go ahead and get dressed. I won't bother, or peak."

Gray stood there and looked at the door. She went to one of the drawers and looked for clothes. She grabbed a Star Wars crop top, some trousers, and went to grab her make-up. Her shoes were black heels that were a type of ankle boot. Gray grabbed a black choker and put that around her neck. She went into the bathroom to do her make-up.

There were drawers filled with makeup. Gray put on black eyeliner, and put on a dark purple lipstick. Her nails were already painted black, so it was alright. She stared at herself for awhile. Gray's hair was down and it shaped her face. The black curled locks flowed evenly around her.

Gray walked out of her room. Ryu stood there. His eyes widened upon seeing her. "What?" Gray looked up at the man.

"Nothing, it's just you look nice." Gray nodded her head in thanks and began to walk away. Ryu followed close behind.

"So, Ryu, what made you want to work for my uncle?" Gray never looked at the kid while saying this.

"Ran into him. I actually killed someone close to a person he was close to. He got mad at me and threatened to kill me. Although, once he could see what I do, he decided to hire me." Ryu walked with his eyes watching Gray.

"Who did you kill?" Ryu stayed quiet. He took in a deep breath, and finally spoke.

"Supposedly, his sister. It was a car crash, and I was the main person in the hit and run. Left her body there." Ryu did not understand what he had just said. Gray stopped in her tracks and looked up at Ryu. "What's the matter with your face?"

"Y-You killed Jim's sister?" Ryu nodded his head.

"It was an accident though. Even if I didn't take the blame." Ryu was clueless of the situation.

"Jim is my Uncle. That means my mother is his sister. My mom died when I was little in a hit and run accident." Gray did not smile at all. She turned and continued to walk. Ryu realized what happened.

"Gray!" He ran up, but Gray just ignored him. She made her way to Sebastian, who had been guarding the hallway.

"Good Morning, is Psycho up yet." Gray thought about the day before. About the crazed look in Psycho's eyes. She shook her head no.