Chapter 27

Hugo smiled at Gray. "Go take a shower." He pointed to the bath stalls. Gray nodded her head and went over.

Gray walked in and shut the door. She locked it and looked at herself in the mirror. "Who is he?" She couldn't wrap her head around it. The man who brought her here, she had no idea who he was.

"I know, Hugo. Hugo is my boyfriend. My best friend. I know Mycroft. He is my-" Gray began to panic. "The man who owns the asylum. That's who he is." She nodded her head. At least she remembered something. Something that had to do with her past and the people she knows around her.

Gray took off her clothes and went into the shower. The cold water felt refreshing. She needed the relaxing time. She grabbed her towel and dried up. Gray grabbed some new clothes.

They were leggings with a large sweatshirt. Brown boots sat at the door with socks stuffed in them. Gray put them on and looked at herself in the mirror one last time. She combed out her hair and braided it into two braids. "This looks familiar." She had seen herself in this position before, but couldn't recall where.

Gray walked out to see Hugo standing waiting for her. A smile appeared on his face upon seeing her. She smiled back. "Hi Hugo." That's the only name she could recall.

"Hey Gray." Hugo walked over and put his arm around her. "Feeling better?" His brown eyes peered at Gray. Something she wished would never disappear, was that look he gave her.

"Yeah." This time it was true. She was scared, but she cleared up a bit. Today was another rainy day, which always brought a smile to her face. The man from before walked in again. He was with his tall friend.

Both boys smiled. The blond one asked if she was doing better. Gray nodded her head. She wanted to ask who they were, but didn't want to bring more attention to herself.

Gray looked at the brown haired man. She did remember something about him. Just a few days before she read something in the paper about him. His name is Sherlock Holmes. Gray still wondered why her picture was next to his on the paper.

"Gray, are you ready to head home?" The one named Sherlock asked this. His hands were in his pockets, but he held out one hand towards her. Gray just looked at the hand. Did she live with him? Was she in trouble? Gray didn't even remember getting stuck in this hospital.

"Yeah, Mr. Holmes." She smiled and walked towards the door. John and Sherlock looked at each other in shock. Hugo even looked confused.

"What was that?" John turned towards Gray.

Why is Gray like that? She never calls Sherlock, Mr. Holmes. The only person she does that to is Mycroft.

"Yeah." Hugo shook his head to get Psycho's voice out.

"I said that I am ready to leave." Gray rubbed her arm. She felt the long scar go across, wondering how she got that.

"No, after that. You called me 'Mr. Holmes.'" Sherlock gave Gray the look he gives his clients. That "I can tell you are lying" look.

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" Gray had no idea what she did wrong. All she knew was that she answered a question, that is all.

"You never call him that. Gray, Sherlock is your father. You always call him Dad, and when you are mad then it's Sherlock." John observed Gray. Everyone was confused. Gray realized she was really forgetting her memory. She already forgot that she had a father.

Gray didn't remember having a dad. She didn't remember any of them. Just Mycroft and Hugo. Although, it was a bare memory. "I was just trying it out." She laughed hiding her lie.